Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: Requirements
Requirements
Jan 27 2011, 5:46 am
By: Riney  

Jan 27 2011, 5:46 am Riney Post #1

Thigh high affectionado

Ok when the player fully levels their upgrade (Currently to 50), the upgrade is still there, but doesnt do anything but eat money. Now I know this is a problem with requirements, but I have no idea how to set it up to detect that the upgrade has hit level 50 (It all is contained in one upgrade), and stop displaying the picture.



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Jan 27 2011, 6:10 am Roy Post #2

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

I believe it would look a little something like this:

Show
     Less Than
          Count Upgrade [UPGRADE_NAME] Queued or Better
          Constant 50


That pretty much says "Show only when the upgrade is less than 50 or when it is 50 and isn't queued."

At least that's what it looks like to me.




Jan 27 2011, 6:32 am Riney Post #3

Thigh high affectionado

I havent tried that combination yet, brb.

Simply put, I got one upgrade of it, and then it disappeared.



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Jan 27 2011, 7:08 am Roy Post #4

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Strange, that sounds like the effect you would get if you set the constant to "1."

Did it disappear in the queue or when the upgrade completed?




Jan 27 2011, 8:37 am Riney Post #5

Thigh high affectionado

Id have to change the time for the upgrade, right now im tired as hell so Ill do it tomorrow, but its instant right now.



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Jan 27 2011, 8:25 pm Riney Post #6

Thigh high affectionado

Alright you got me on the right track Roy, after tinkering with it for about an hour I finally figured it out.

Code
Show
    And
         Not
              Count Upgrade Armor Queued (Makes the upgrade disappear if its being made)
         Not
              Less Than or Equal To
                   Constant 50
                   Count Upgrade Armor Complete (Makes the upgrade disappear after 50 uses)


Thanks again.

Edit: AND THEN I found a better way.

Code
Show
    And
         Not
              Count Upgrade Damage Queued
         Not Equal to
              Constant 50
              Count Upgrade Damage Completed


Bwahaha ;D

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on Jan 27 2011, 8:31 pm by Riney.



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, Ultraviolet