Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: How do i make workers mine faster
How do i make workers mine faster
Jan 20 2011, 8:54 pm
By: thegameplayer  

Jan 20 2011, 8:54 pm thegameplayer Post #1



How do i make it so that every trip takes 1 sec instead of 5. Or how to make each trip return more than 5 minerals.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jan 20 2011, 9:02 pm by thegameplayer.



None.

Jan 21 2011, 12:33 am Roy Post #2

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

I'm not an expert on the Data Editor, but I believe you can accomplish what you want by two ways: modifying the mineral field behavior or modifying workers' "Gather" abilities.

Behavior - Mineral Field:
   Stats - Harvest Amount (number of minerals returned per trip)
   Stats - Harvest Time (time it takes to harvest)

Ability - Gather:
   Stats - Resource Amount Multiplier (change the carried amount)
   Stats - Resource Time Multiplier (change harvest time)

Hope this helps!




Jan 21 2011, 9:32 pm thegameplayer Post #3



Do you know how to change the limit of the amount of workers that can mine from a geyser or mineral field? I know theres "Bypass resource Queue" but i dont want unlimited.



None.

Jan 22 2011, 12:24 am Roy Post #4

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

I'm not sure, but here's a couple of ideas you could try:

1. Give the mineral field multiple behaviors for harvesting.
2. Stack mineral fields on top of each other.




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, Ultraviolet