Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Different PM Bug
Different PM Bug
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jan 15 2011, 9:11 pm
By: LooKe  

Jan 15 2011, 9:11 pm LooKe Post #1



So I recieved a PM yesterday, and read it but now it still says 1 new private message at the top.
When I click the link it just brings me to http://www.staredit.net/?p=messages and there is nothing there.

Things I've tried:
1)logging out and back in
2)deleting the message
3)Clearing cache
4)Clearing cookies and site data

And yet it still says I have a new private message.
The only other thing that could have had an effect, I was logged into the site when I received a name change and PM from DevLiN.



None.

Jan 15 2011, 9:37 pm Roy Post #2

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

This was mentioned several times by several people in several different places.

http://www.staredit.net/topic/13135/
http://www.staredit.net/topic/2177/69/
http://www.staredit.net/topic/13164/




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Alfredilla