Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Help with Clan section
Help with Clan section
Jan 10 2011, 6:46 am
By: Pieh  

Jan 10 2011, 6:46 am Pieh Post #1



Clan Mp) currently has, afaik, no leaders assigned to the ability to edit the clan page/info, and certainly no active leader. I was the leader, as Mp)Psi, before taking a hiatus, and the person I assigned as leader removed himself from the clan (unknown why). I was wondering if I could get someone to give me the proper permissions once again, if it isn't too big of problem to do so. This has been bugging me for a while, but I wasn't sure where to put the request or if I could solve it on my own, but here it is. Thanks in advance.



None.

Jan 10 2011, 11:08 pm DevliN 2.0 Post #2



Devourer started working on the clan script, but I don't think he got anywhere with it. Clans on SEN are in a general disarray as is. You might be better off recreating Mp) and re-inviting everyone.



None.

Jan 11 2011, 12:43 am Apos Post #3

I order you to forgive yourself!

Quote from Pieh
The person I assigned as leader removed himself from the clan (unknown why).
I'm not sure what happened, I never removed myself from the clan. I tried putting back my tag but it didn't work (the list was empty).

(On a side note, I don't have starcraft 2 so I can only be leader for starcraft 1 and I don't think I have enough time anymore. :unsure: )

Worst joke ever (You have been warned)





Feb 6 2011, 11:53 pm Cheese Post #4



Well we have me, Pieh, Lethoth, and QueenGambit (maybe?), so we may need to look for new members to recruit as well as sharpen our own skills with the SC2 editor



None.

Feb 8 2011, 2:24 am Apos Post #5

I order you to forgive yourself!

QueenGambit left Sen due to some conflicts with some members (Back when we weren't preparing for Starcraft 2.).




Feb 8 2011, 3:03 am DevliN Post #6

Woah

http://www.staredit.net/?member=4257 still lurks at SEN.



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring