Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: Zergling Blood II - Testers Needed
Zergling Blood II - Testers Needed
Jan 9 2011, 7:29 pm
By: twilight_marine  

Jan 9 2011, 7:29 pm twilight_marine Post #1



Greetings, fellow organism! I present to you Zergling Blood II, a remake of very popular Broodwar map that is still far better than most SC II custom maps.
I rarely play SCII now because best BW maps are so much superior, in depth, and user friendly than many SC II maps.

Just as in Zergling Blood I, zerglings are spawned for you. You are rewarded with heroes every 100 or 200 kills and heroes are altered mostly in stats/damage
only so that even beginners who play the map will already know 90% of game and develop untested, creative and awesome tactics that
you will never have chance to perform because you rarely got to control units from different races at once.

But beneath that simplicity there lies great depth that relies on keen sense of micro/macro for win.
Dominate the game and showoff your talent by killing enemy players' heroes while keeping yours alive.
This is map designed to raise SC II to a insane level of intensity.

Some details to note: 1. perdition turret (life turret) defends your base. If it's destroyed, you lose the game

2. lockdown (BW ability) returned! It will be available to ghosts and Tosh.

3. you will win by killing all enemy life turrets or getting highest kills in given time

4. As your kill increases, your heroes will tend to get stronger. However, they're often very vulnerable and easy to kill.
Your micro is essential to their survival.

5. reaper is most radically changed from melee. It is air unit + anti ground. Its abilities include spider mine,
plasma gun, and G4 cluster bomb.

...this game is based on BW's Zergling Blood 2009, where you start with multiple heroes at once.
I am addicted to beauty of rendering enemies to ashes in Zergling Blood in BW. I want to bring same experience to gamers who play this map.

That is why I want you to see whether the map is balanced and user friendly enough. If you're interested, please PM me with your SC II ID and character code!
First Testing will begin this Tuesday, January 9th at 7pm (US Central Time) at US/NA server. Hope to see you there!



None.

Jan 9 2011, 11:14 pm payne Post #2

:payne:

Epic intro.
Yay @ lockdowns! :awesome:
Quote
Tuesday, January 9th
Something's wrong. >_>



None.

Jan 10 2011, 12:01 am twilight_marine Post #3



Epic fail! Might need to delay testing day because I put this up in many other websites :-(
I'm hoping for my best...I meant January 11th



None.

Jan 10 2011, 2:23 am NicholasBeige Post #4



Quote from twilight_marine
Epic fail! Might need to delay testing day because I put this up in many other websites :-(
I'm hoping for my best...I meant January 11th

Great way to show your loyalty to SEN.

I could host in on EU if you'de like. I have 3 projects and 1 map uploaded right now so I have the space.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, Ultraviolet