Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: I Has Two Of Them
I Has Two Of Them
Jan 5 2011, 10:13 pm
By: A_of-s_t  

Jan 5 2011, 10:13 pm A_of-s_t Post #1

aka idmontie



I have two, what did they use to be?



Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Jan 5 2011, 10:23 pm Alzarath Post #2

Praetor

Idk, but apparently you got minerals for them.



None.

Jan 5 2011, 10:23 pm Ahli Post #3

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

I've 2 and payed 48 each.

DLDB advertisement item is/was that I guess...




Jan 5 2011, 10:38 pm A_of-s_t Post #4

aka idmontie

Quote from Ahli
I've 2 and payed 48 each.

DLDB advertisement item is/was that I guess...
Ah, that sounds right.

Why were they removed?



Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Jan 5 2011, 10:47 pm Riney Post #5

Thigh high affectionado

I still have one



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Jan 6 2011, 12:21 am poison_us Post #6

Master has given Dobby a doctorate! Dobby is free!

Right click, view image location or the like. should give you some hint as to what it is.




Jan 6 2011, 5:48 am DavidJCobb Post #7



Right now, there's no way to check if you've already bought and activated an item if you've already used it (except to physically look for the effects of its usage). Just a tad unintuitive. And by "unintuitive", I mean "very, very irritating". :\



None.

Jan 6 2011, 5:49 am A_of-s_t Post #8

aka idmontie

Quote from DavidJCobb
Right now, there's no way to check if you've already bought and activated an item if you've already used it (except to physically look for the effects of its usage). Just a tad unintuitive. And by "unintuitive", I mean "very, very irritating". :\
I haven't used it. I bought them because they were -10 and -2 minerals or something.



Personal GitHub
Starcraft GitHub Organization - Feel free to request member status!
TwitchTV

Jan 6 2011, 6:39 am Centreri Post #9

Relatively ancient and inactive

I have two too. I think it's an avatar expansion or a PM expansion or something.

I also found two excalibans. Used one. I'm guessing those were trophies of moose appreciation...



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Alfredilla