Staredit Network > Forums > Modding Assistance > Topic: Armour Upgrade
Armour Upgrade
Nov 27 2010, 6:43 am
By: Lemons  

Nov 27 2010, 6:43 am Lemons Post #1



I am not good with plugins, I barely have any idea of the whole programming language thing. However, I want to make a new armour upgrade for Firebats, which will be the same as the Ultralisk's Chitinous Plating. It will go alongside the normal Infantry Armour upgrades. I think it should be rather simple actually, basically requiring a code that goes "if upgrade X is completed, armour of Firebat +2", but I do not know how exactly such a code needs to be written. I also do not want to replace the Chitinous Plating upgrade. Any ideas?



None.

Nov 30 2010, 11:36 am Ultraviolet Post #2

We do a little trolling

As far as I know, this isn't possible without replacing the ultralisk's upgrade.



My Projects:

Impossible Ultraviolet | Impossible UV 2 | Impossible UV 3
Mercenaries 2020 | Mercenaries III
Squad Defense

Legacy Projects (No guarantee of functionality in modern SC):

Pixel Adventure 2 | Space Snipers | Control the Ball

______________________________________________

Join me in Torn City

Dec 3 2010, 2:19 am Lemons Post #3



Oh, well that's a pity then. Thanks for the answer anyway.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:28 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: NudeRaider non-sequitur harder daddy
no shit sherlock. I wanted you explain what you mean with time capsule (hence the question mark!), because obviously what follows makes no sense. For someone so intelligent you can be quite daft at times...
[04:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[02:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
[2026-9-30. : 3:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[2026-9-30. : 1:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[2026-9-30. : 1:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
[2026-9-30. : 3:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[2026-9-30. : 3:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[2026-9-30. : 3:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lil-Inferno