Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Where Are the Old Starcraft 1 Maps
Where Are the Old Starcraft 1 Maps
Nov 21 2010, 4:40 pm
By: Argotitan  

Nov 21 2010, 4:40 pm Argotitan Post #1



I wanted to download some maps from the old library, but can't find where the library is anymore.

Help please?

EDIT:
OK, it's not vital that I get a response since I found my archived maps from the last installation, but knowing where the library is to browse other creations and in case I lose this archive would be greatly appreciated.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 21 2010, 9:07 pm by NudeRaider. Reason: merged posts



None.

Nov 21 2010, 5:55 pm Riney Post #2

Thigh high affectionado

Click the SC1 logo on the top of the forum then click Files. The Old DLDB should appear.



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring