Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Staredit TV
Staredit TV
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Nov 16 2010, 5:20 pm
By: LoveLess  

Nov 16 2010, 5:20 pm LoveLess Post #1

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

So how goes the progress on this front?

And on a side note, who is going to be the host? Hm? :awesome:

This topic was mainly created in the absence of any real information surrounding this untouched ground.



None.

Nov 16 2010, 5:44 pm poison_us Post #2

Master has given Dobby a doctorate! Dobby is free!

Apparently it's been abandoned. What happened to the original topic, anyways? Was it moved to the Projects forum? No...was it deleted and summarily forgotten about? I mean, I'd be willing to work on it if/when I get SCII, and if I can help anyways at all...




Nov 16 2010, 5:57 pm Devourer Post #3

Hello

Currently not being developed in any way.



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Nov 16 2010, 6:33 pm JaFF Post #4



If we couldn't develop a magazine, how can we possibly develop TV? Let's start with the basics. :P



None.

Nov 16 2010, 7:50 pm Fire_Kame Post #5

wth is starcraft

holy crap - tv show? magazine? You can't even social network right.




Nov 16 2010, 7:56 pm payne Post #6

:payne:

:lol: This topic is full of wins.
@poison: I had necro'd the topic talking about SEN.TV recently, but I guess it sunk down into the oblivion back again.



None.

Nov 16 2010, 8:01 pm poison_us Post #7

Master has given Dobby a doctorate! Dobby is free!

Well, I'm sorry. Payne, you should get like 25% of the minerals that you would normally, due to you whoring every topic in existence.

And I don't see how you can twitter wrong, but if Kame says it...





Nov 16 2010, 8:30 pm DevliN Post #8

Woah

Aside from not updating the Twitter in a long, long time, I don' see that as a fail. :P

Yeah, SEN.tv died when Devourer left. Now that he's back, he clearly doesn't want to work on it again. As far as the host goes, I bought the domain and it was presumably going to be hosted on by me (currently the same place where GalaxyWiki.net is). I plan on turning the layout I made for SEN.tv into a skin for SEN eventually.

Closing this now.



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring