Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: [SOLVED] ChoosingMenu (Custom UI) not working
[SOLVED] ChoosingMenu (Custom UI) not working
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Nov 10 2010, 5:26 am
By: payne  

Nov 10 2010, 5:26 am payne Post #1

:payne:

http://vgshorts.com/BBCode/BBCode3.php?ID=193
Here's the trigger named "Selection".
As you can see, I've tried 2 different methods for the "If" statements (since, according to the errors shown just under, the problem is right there): Enabled and Visible Dialog Item.

Here's what happens when I press the "Select_btn" Dialog Item (according to Trigger Debugging Window):
Quote
00:02:55.56 Trigger Error in 'gt_Selection_Func': Could not get 'property' from parameter in 'DialogControlGetPropertyAsBool' (value: 13)
00:02:55.56 Trigger Error in 'gt_Selection_Func': Could not get 'property' from parameter in 'DialogControlGetPropertyAsBool' (value: 12)
00:02:55.56 Trigger Error in 'gt_Selection_Func': Could not get 'property' from parameter in 'DialogControlGetPropertyAsBool' (value: 12)
00:02:55.56 Trigger Error in 'gt_Selection_Func': Could not get 'property' from parameter in 'DialogControlGetPropertyAsBool' (value: 12)
00:02:55.56 Trigger Error in 'gt_Selection_Func': Could not get 'property' from parameter in 'DialogControlGetPropertyAsBool' (value: 13)
00:02:55.56 Trigger Error in 'gt_Selection_Func': Could not get 'property' from parameter in 'DialogControlGetPropertyAsBool' (value: 12)
00:02:55.56 Trigger Error in 'gt_Selection_Func': Could not get 'property' from parameter in 'DialogControlGetPropertyAsBool' (value: 12)
00:02:55.56 Trigger Error in 'gt_Selection_Func': Could not get 'property' from parameter in 'DialogControlGetPropertyAsBool' (value: 12)
00:02:55.56 Trigger Error in 'gt_Selection_Func': Could not get 'property' from parameter in 'DialogControlGetPropertyAsBool' (value: 13)
00:02:55.56 Trigger Error in 'gt_Selection_Func': Could not get 'property' from parameter in 'DialogControlGetPropertyAsBool' (value: 12)
00:02:55.56 Trigger Error in 'gt_Selection_Func': Could not get 'property' from parameter in 'DialogControlGetPropertyAsBool' (value: 12)
00:02:55.56 Trigger Error in 'gt_Selection_Func': Could not get 'property' from parameter in 'DialogControlGetPropertyAsBool' (value: 12)
00:02:55.56 Trigger Error in 'gt_Selection_Func': Could not get 'property' from parameter in 'DialogControlGetPropertyAsBool' (value: 13)
00:02:55.56 Trigger Error in 'gt_Selection_Func': Could not get 'property' from parameter in 'DialogControlGetPropertyAsBool' (value: 12)
00:02:55.56 Trigger Error in 'gt_Selection_Func': Could not get 'property' from parameter in 'DialogControlGetPropertyAsBool' (value: 12)
00:02:55.56 Trigger Error in 'gt_Selection_Func': Could not get 'property' from parameter in 'DialogControlGetPropertyAsBool' (value: 12)

00:02:55.56 Running gt_Selection_Func (Event: TriggerDebug/EventPlayerDialogControl)

I'm wondering what's wrong.
If you require the map, just ask.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 10 2010, 7:43 am by payne.



None.

Nov 10 2010, 7:23 am payne Post #2

:payne:

Oh wow... I've found the solution: even though a newly created and showed Dialog Item acts as if it is Visible and Enabled, its property hasn't been set as if it was and thus the Editor wasn't recognizing its state.
That's stupid. >_>



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Excalibur