Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: Teenage Civilian
Teenage Civilian
Oct 29 2010, 9:20 pm
By: Biophysicist  

Oct 29 2010, 9:20 pm Biophysicist Post #1



The male Civilian is obviously an adult when you look closely. This is unacceptable for my purposes. Can someone modify the model to make him look like a teenager? I'd do it myself but I have no clue how to use max. I can rotate the camera but literally nothing else. >.> >.> >.>



None.

Oct 29 2010, 9:31 pm NicholasBeige Post #2



I have some skills in 3D Studio Max... But, I am very uncomfortable when it comes to rendering and animations.

Hopefully someone else will be able to help you with this. And, if I have to be 100% truthful, I don't think you'll get results here on SEN (please, please, do correct me if I am wrong in this) but I don't see much 3D Studio / Maya editing chat around here (or know of anyone proficient in the community).

Try SC2Mapster, they have the biggest assets section available, someone there might be able to help you. Failing this, try http://www.maxforums.org/. I used to lurk there back in the day, they won't respond immediately but if you explain to them... they might be able to help :)



None.

Oct 29 2010, 9:42 pm Jack Post #3

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

JB4times4 might help, I would but I haven't got max installed at the moment and am too lazy/busy to install it and help :P



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Nov 2 2010, 12:59 am Fisty Post #4



Bug IskatuMesk, he's really the only person off hand I remember who had a commendable amount of experience.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Nov 2 2010, 1:22 am by DevliN. Reason: Removed off-topic portion.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, Moose