Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: Greetings
Greetings
Oct 13 2010, 7:56 pm
By: Shaldares  

Oct 13 2010, 7:56 pm Shaldares Post #1



I thought I would come and introduce myself and.... ooh I like the smily of the day =) :nude: (Sorry I have what I refer to as the "ooh, shiny disorder"). Well, my name is David, and I came to this site attempting to find a way to fix my issues with sc. It's been a while since I've really been into the original sc, but back in high school I spent a lot of time playing around with it and basic modding primarily using memgraft and arsenal 3 in conjunction with several other utilities. I now spend my free time when I am not doing my wedding plans playing diablo 2 or sc2. I am currently on a pos pentium 2 computer running windows 2000, so I was trying to play around with the original sc again and I ran across this site. Anyways, yeah that's me. I guess.



None.

Oct 13 2010, 10:01 pm payne Post #2

:payne:

Hai there!
Btw, this smiley represents one of our "well-known" members, NudeRaider.
Anyways, share with us your http://www.staredit.net/topic/12041/unread/#special and assist to Map Nights and you'll be an accomplished member! :-_-:



None.

Oct 13 2010, 10:20 pm UnholyUrine Post #3



Don't listen to him! He's just trying to eat your babies!

Also, welcome to SEN. :awesome:



None.

Oct 14 2010, 7:51 am Shaldares Post #4



Ahh! You stay away from my unborn children! I'm watching you... And well stay away from my future wife for that matter :bleh: Thanks for the welcoming, guys. And if there's anything I can use my knowledge or skills to help out with, I'd be glad to do so =)



None.

Oct 14 2010, 11:17 am payne Post #5

:payne:

Quote from Shaldares
And if there's anything I can use my knowledge or skills to help out with, I'd be glad to do so =)
Our SC2 Wiki is waiting for you! :awesome:

http://www.staredit.net/?forum=61
http://www.staredit.net/?p=wiki



None.

Oct 14 2010, 4:07 pm CecilSunkure Post #6



You can check out the technology forum for a bunch of builds for people getting PCs that can run SCII. If you're able to spend about 600-700 on a desktop, we can help you pick the parts, and you can put together a machine that will run SCII fabulously.



None.

Oct 21 2010, 2:16 am Shaldares Post #7



Ok sweet I will check that out and see what is needed =). And thanks I'll take a look at that. I'm actually a computer science major and have quite a bit of experience with computers and have built them before. I might need help finding a good video card and sound card for not too much money, as I don't know much about those 2 specific parts of the computer. I don't really do much with media and things and I've just kinda guessed in the past, which at times has led me to not so good ends to my means. Of course, I'll need to have a bit more money before I can do that. I just got married, so as you could probably guess, I have some more important financial obligations to take care of first.... lol



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring