Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: where is timer?
where is timer?
Sep 29 2010, 6:50 am
By: SHANE-009  

Sep 29 2010, 6:50 am SHANE-009 Post #1



i look all over on the unit data and can't find timer Help? i call blizzard they say it's in the triggers? is that tru? but still can't fine PLACE!! HELP...! ME!!! thx ;)



New Username: Cool-Knight !
Please follow me on my site: www.cool-knight.eu.org/

Sep 29 2010, 6:54 am payne Post #2

:payne:

It even has a specific Label. You haven't searched a lot! :P
Just type "timer" in the search field when creating a new trigger Event or Action.

EDIT: Ah, you were looking through the Data Editor... I'm talking of the Trigger Editor. Maybe we do not have the same conception of timers? Do you mean a timed life or something...?



None.

Sep 29 2010, 7:31 am SHANE-009 Post #3



Unit time/build like sc1 has time/money/gas just need the unit time sooo i can make any-unit build faster or slower? u no i mean now!? if not i post more information, but 1st g2g sleep time cya tomorrow but thanks for try! :)



New Username: Cool-Knight !
Please follow me on my site: www.cool-knight.eu.org/

Sep 29 2010, 1:41 pm Ahli Post #4

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

There are Timers in triggers. They can be used to have a countdown untill the triggers create some reinforcements at the edge of the map.

So you want to have the build time?
-Building time is set in the builder's ability to train/build a specific unit.
-Building costs are set in the unit. You can modify these costs in the builder's ability, too (e.g. you can create a worker unit that can create buildings twice as fast, but the buildings would cost more).
-Repair time is set in the unit itself.




Sep 29 2010, 5:31 pm SHANE-009 Post #5



yea, but i want all of the stuff be fast build....? know sc1 is way too ez too learn :D but just need "Fast Build for all units/buildings/ups/stuff " k? well cya later



New Username: Cool-Knight !
Please follow me on my site: www.cool-knight.eu.org/

Sep 29 2010, 10:01 pm LooKe Post #6





Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 29 2010, 10:07 pm by JB4times4.



None.

Sep 30 2010, 4:32 am SHANE-009 Post #7



yea.. find it thx U ALL!!



New Username: Cool-Knight !
Please follow me on my site: www.cool-knight.eu.org/

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zoan, JamaL