;D.
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Sep 26 2010, 11:07 am
By: Alzarath  

Sep 26 2010, 11:07 am Alzarath Post #1

Praetor

Could we maybe get ;D changed to or something? Cuz honestly, the thing is damn hideous. We all know it, and yet some people still troll with it. :O I'm making it my quest to get this disgrace replaced by something more fitting.



None.

Sep 26 2010, 11:17 am Ahli Post #2

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

It's better.
I like it.




Sep 26 2010, 11:53 am Devourer Post #3

Hello

Just askin', why created a new topic for this?
Replaced. ;D



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Sep 26 2010, 1:42 pm MadZombie Post #4



I think ti should be changed back to characters. I dislike most if not all the emotes that replace characters and not the ones that use :etc:

I find it very annoying. Especially :D



None.

Sep 26 2010, 1:46 pm Devourer Post #5

Hello

You do know you can disable smilies while posting?



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Sep 26 2010, 2:18 pm Aristocrat Post #6



We cannot disable smilies when viewing posts. We also cannot disable it in the shoutbox except with workarounds like empty BBCode tags or unicode entities.

In all honesty, if Apos wants his smiley in the forums, he should pay 1k minerals for it and use a sequence like :wink:. Not beg an admin/coder to put it in and replace a text smiley string like ;D that's perfectly fine as it is.

(OT: Why do you have the veteran icon again even though your displayed rank is "Elite"?)



None.

Sep 26 2010, 2:20 pm Azrael Post #7



That's a lot better.




Sep 26 2010, 2:29 pm Aristocrat Post #8



Am I the only one bothered by the lack of anti-aliasing on the top of the smiley's mouth? (and the fact that it looks... curved)





None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid, Symmetry, City