Staredit Network > Forums > Media, Art, and Literature > Topic: Collection of my Musics
Collection of my Musics
Sep 25 2010, 6:52 pm
By: Sand Wraith  

Sep 25 2010, 6:52 pm Sand Wraith Post #1



Here lies a collection of some compositions I wish to share.

I hope to get feedback primarily on the ones in the "recent" category (though I don't mind feedback on old stuff either).

_RECENT_

Piece
Comments

-
2.ogg
I tried to write a bit of death metal. YEAAAAA

Opening.mid
An opening piece to something epic. Or, it can loop!

Hurrdarp.7z
Test piece - used MuseScore to create this piece. This piece is a bit dry.

DARKNESS.mp3
MuseScore. FUNFUNFUN


_OLD_

Used Finale Notepad 2008 for these.

Piece
Comments

-
Conquering in Blood.mp3
Falls apart at the end.

Seven Suns v2.mp3
Kinda meh-ish, but I'm pretty proud of this one.

Evil Steps Up.mp3
I feel good about this.

The Sledge.mp3
This is actually extremely old. Regardless, there are some parts that I consider to be pretty cool.

Full Arctic Circle.mp3
Oldest piece yet. Very awesome though. :D


Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Mar 7 2012, 11:42 pm by Sand Wraith.




May 14 2011, 10:28 pm Sand Wraith Post #2



Updated:

DARKNESS.ogg
MuseScore. FUNFUNFUN




Mar 7 2012, 11:43 pm Sand Wraith Post #3



Update:

Full Arctic Circle.mp3
Opening.mid
2.ogg




Mar 7 2012, 11:48 pm Bar Refaeli Post #4



I liked opening.mid. Very simple though. I'd attempt to offer critical comments on the others but then I'd probably just look stupid.



None.

Mar 8 2012, 2:29 am Pr0nogo Post #5



MuseScore is not what you want.




Mar 8 2012, 10:16 am Jack Post #6

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from Pr0nogo
MuseScore is not what you want.
...well then what DOES he want? :P you're maddeningly unhelpful sometimes.



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Mar 10 2012, 12:02 am Pr0nogo Post #7



I already told him he wants Gigastudio, so I'm not quite as unhelpful as you think I am.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 11 2012, 2:05 am by DevliN. Reason: No need to instigate anything.




Mar 10 2012, 12:08 am OlimarandLouie Post #8



I like Opening.mid as well, it reminds me of something I would hear on Castlevania or (yes) RuneScape.



None.

Mar 10 2012, 9:30 am RIVE Post #9

Just Here For The Pie

I find it scary that Opening and 2 have similar patterns to tibbit songs I have made from years ago.



None.

Mar 10 2012, 9:50 am Jack Post #10

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from Pr0nogo
I already told him he wants Gigastudio, so I'm not quite as unhelpful as you think I am.
I didn't see where you said anything about Gigastudio, an honest mistake don'tcha think?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Mar 11 2012, 2:05 am by DevliN. Reason: Edited quoted post.



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Mar 10 2012, 6:42 pm IskatuMesk Post #11

Lord of the Locker Room

Gigastudio only works if you have hardware GSIF support. You guys probably are already aware of that, though. (Unless things have changed.)



Show them your butt, and when you do, slap it so it creates a sound akin to a chorus of screaming spider monkeys flogging a chime with cacti. Only then can you find your destiny at the tip of the shaft.

Mar 10 2012, 9:35 pm Pr0nogo Post #12



Mesk, I never needed that (unless that's already on my hardware).

/e2 (stupid devlin)
Jack's still a Christian lolol

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Mar 11 2012, 3:35 pm by Pr0nogo.




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[01:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[01:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Wing Zero, Roy