Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: Recast = Remove Behavior
Recast = Remove Behavior
Sep 25 2010, 2:07 am
By: ImagoDeo  

Sep 25 2010, 2:07 am ImagoDeo Post #1



There is no reason why this should not be working, but it isn't.

The glitched ability is labeled 'Morphis - Mana Shield.' You can test the map and take a look at what I've done so far, but essentially my problem is this: Recasting Mana Shield should remove the buff and remove his capacity for shields, but it doesn't. It doesn't do anything! Besides removing itself when recast, it's working perfectly.

Here's the map. Thanks in advance.



None.

Sep 25 2010, 2:42 am Temp Post #2



ok, I didn't really look into why it was not removing but you should be using a behaviour ability for this.
Edit: Also you should not need to be creating a new healer every 0.1 seconds, using a create healer will create a healer until the ability is over or the healer is destroyed by a destroy healer effect.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Sep 25 2010, 2:50 am by Temp.



None.

Sep 25 2010, 9:09 pm ImagoDeo Post #3



Quote from Temp
ok, I didn't really look into why it was not removing but you should be using a behaviour ability for this.
Edit: Also you should not need to be creating a new healer every 0.1 seconds, using a create healer will create a healer until the ability is over or the healer is destroyed by a destroy healer effect.

Yeah, I'm working on that. I'm going one step at a time. I'll try the behavior ability, we'll see if it works. It's not easy. :hurr:



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Zoan, JamaL