Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: Requesting a model
Requesting a model
Sep 7 2010, 3:47 am
By: Cheese  

Sep 7 2010, 3:47 am Cheese Post #1



I absolutely hate the SC2 probe Model, hate it, so I was hoping someone could make me an SC1 style probe model, looking as close (like Extremely similar in shape but not the little wing circuitboard details) as possible to the following image:
here

yes its from starcraft ghost, but it lookes like an SC1 probe, and looks better and 3d too, so Id really like this model and it doesnt have to be the size of a SC2 probe, might be a little too small.

I'll give 5 minerals (all I have) to whoever makes me this....

thanks
-Mp)Cheese



None.

Sep 7 2010, 3:50 am payne Post #2

:payne:

1) SC2's Probe model is like one of the sexiest I've ever seen! O_O
2) You can only give 20 minerals or more. :P



None.

Sep 7 2010, 5:25 am Jack Post #3

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face



Here's what I got so far. It's not textured or animated or anything, and I can't export to .m3 till the blender export plugin is done, so while we wait for that, you can earn more minerals :P



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Sep 9 2010, 11:47 pm Cheese Post #4



Aww, well I havent been here in a while so mins are new to me haha,
the model probided looks cool itd be great for the two outside back fins to be turned outward a little more bit its nothing big and looks great.
as for color, thats fine, i would like a little goldish tint in the texturing, If I had 20 minerals, I would give them to the person who makes this for me because it doesnt seem like a simple task, thanks



None.

Oct 15 2010, 3:10 am Cheese Post #5



I have 23 Minerals, so It would be wonderful if I could have that model... animated, I really appreciate the work put into it, thanks.
A couple requests would be A circular colored Decal texture (like that on the robo facility, nexus, or photo cannon) on top and some player color on the wing things, if thats too difficult, I can just get the model, have someone else work with it and still pay you your minerals, HUGE thanks!



None.

Nov 3 2010, 7:48 pm Jack Post #6

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Try the attached file.

Sorry for not finishing it, I'm leaving SEN for a bit though and haven't got time anyway.

Attachments:
ghost_probe_2.3ds
Hits: 1 Size: 12.86kb



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Excalibur