Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: Adding Command Cards
Adding Command Cards
Aug 25 2010, 5:01 am
By: Alzarath  

Aug 25 2010, 5:01 am Alzarath Post #1

Praetor

So, there are 4 command cards available. I need exactly 5. I'd really rather not have to do a work-around where a trigger selects another unit, so is there a way to add a 5th?

The fact that the field 'Ability - Command Card +' has '(|0002|0003|0004)' suggest it's possible to make well over the current 'limit'. So is there a way to add additional command cards?



None.

Aug 25 2010, 5:40 am Temp Post #2



Why do you need a depth of more than 4? Editing the data directly may allow you to do this, click the view raw data button in the data editor.

Edit: Just checked, editing raw data won't work, this may be a built in limitation.



None.

Aug 25 2010, 6:12 am Riney Post #3

Thigh high affectionado

I gotta say thats a lotta buttons you need. I havent really found a way to do this either, but Ill continue my search.

It probably is a limitation however.



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Aug 25 2010, 8:26 am Ahli Post #4

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

Maybe you can edit a whole command card with triggers (catalog)...




Aug 25 2010, 7:42 pm Undead-Fox Post #5



Perhaps, on, one of the command cards, have an "ability" that, when activated, swaps out that command cards abilities with a new set of abilities. (Sort of like how when you Cloak, Uncloak pops up)
It's a thought....



None.

Aug 25 2010, 8:32 pm Alzarath Post #6

Praetor

Quote from Undead-Fox
Perhaps, on, one of the command cards, have an "ability" that, when activated, swaps out that command cards abilities with a new set of abilities. (Sort of like how when you Cloak, Uncloak pops up)
It's a thought....

Actually... that's an awesome idea. I like it! :D I'll definitely try it. ^.^



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Excalibur