Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: Sins Of A Dying Commonwealth
Sins Of A Dying Commonwealth
Aug 23 2010, 10:46 pm
By: Tempz  

Aug 23 2010, 10:46 pm Tempz Post #1



I wanted to pump in some life in starcraft 1 so i came up with these terrain blends... still a hard transition onto sc2... I will continue to release terrain pics with a story to them as people show intrest for it... There are only 2 old pics in this collection =/ :O so you can see what i see... These pieces back story are not related to each other.


Sins Of A Pioneering Legion
The old rustic age of steam and iron is at a stand still, shades of glistening rust fills the field. You are seeing nothing but nature engulfing plates of rust. These are there final sins...


Rocky Echos
A Rocky Seclusion in the midst the last remnants of a temple... the temple in which sins were done in such a magnitude gods teared. The temple stands as a reminder for those who seek sin.


Wateresque
A temple of pure thoughts one of the only seclusion on a planet ravaged by the sins of man.
Collapse Box
<-- VERY OLD PICTURES

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Aug 24 2010, 3:12 pm by Tempz.



None.

Aug 24 2010, 12:48 am UnholyUrine Post #2



I like the bridge on the Sea of Phantasm...

(also i'd like to say sorry about not working on the map we were discussing D: ... I've been busy)



None.

Aug 24 2010, 2:32 am Tempz Post #3



>:O don't worry most people forget projects like that... I've only finished 1 group project that was a large collaboration =/

Edit : 2 more post by 2 other people and I'll release some more blends

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 24 2010, 2:56 am by Tempz.



None.

Aug 24 2010, 3:09 am DavidJCobb Post #4



IMO you used the ship doodad way too much, and most of the cases you used it, it didn't really end up looking like anything, really. But I like the polluted river. :)



None.

Aug 24 2010, 1:43 pm xYoshix Post #5



You keep on posting the same terrain over and over again =.=



None.

Aug 24 2010, 2:11 pm Tempz Post #6



Fine I'll make some new blends just for you yoshi >:O



None.

Sep 6 2010, 8:39 am ETEFT(U) Post #7



Looks awesome! keep up the good work Tempz[K]!!



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: RIVE, Symmetry