Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: Problems with campaign abilities and upgrades
Problems with campaign abilities and upgrades
Aug 20 2010, 10:58 am
By: ededed  

Aug 20 2010, 10:58 am ededed Post #1



I am having problems with trying to add those upgrades and abilities in the single player campaign. I am well aware that each ability or upgrade has its own behavior. But in this case I couldn't find them. For example the firebat' incinerator gaunlet or Marauder's Kinetic Foam are no where to be found in the Behaviors list. I have already add all the dependencies on. Any assistance from the experts are welcomed.



None.

Aug 20 2010, 5:19 pm Riney Post #2

Thigh high affectionado

Those are either under the Abilities or Effects sections of the data editor.



.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[05:07 pm]
Symmetry -- no u
[12:54 am]
lil-Inferno -- u
[2026-10-01. : 2:28 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: NudeRaider non-sequitur harder daddy
no shit sherlock. I wanted you explain what you mean with time capsule (hence the question mark!), because obviously what follows makes no sense. For someone so intelligent you can be quite daft at times...
[2026-10-01. : 4:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[2026-10-01. : 2:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
[2026-9-30. : 3:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[2026-9-30. : 1:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[2026-9-30. : 1:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
[2026-9-30. : 3:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[2026-9-30. : 3:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lil-Inferno, Symmetry