Staredit Network > Forums > Introductions > Topic: I'm back.
I'm back.
Aug 10 2010, 12:43 am
By: Vincent  

Aug 10 2010, 12:43 am Vincent Post #1



After 2 years I have decided to come back, you'll be seeing me all over the map production area of the forums soon. hehehe



None.

Aug 10 2010, 1:19 am Roy Post #2

An artist's depiction of an Extended Unit Death

Which? StarCraft or StarCraft II?

.. After checking your recent posts, I'm gonna say the latter.

Welcome back. I do not remember you, and hope that in turn, you do not remember me. That way, I don't have to feel guilty.




Aug 10 2010, 2:58 am Alzarath Post #3

Praetor

I know few people. Most are from excessively talking in the shoutbox, or from maps that I've played and liked.

Where's my big welcome thread? :(

Bah, only newbs re-introduce themselves.



None.

Aug 22 2010, 2:33 am Vincent Post #4



Lol jerks, I am Pr0- I made exile bound, river bound and helped a bunch of other map makers out of course you don't know me, I didn't use sen as much back in the day.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Alfredilla