Hello
Aug 4 2010, 10:54 am
By: zealotul  

Aug 4 2010, 10:54 am zealotul Post #1



I used to be a member back in the SC1-only days, but now that SC2 is out I suppose I'm returning. I don't expect anyone to remember me, so I'll just say "Hello Staredit Network v5.1 community."




Aug 4 2010, 11:10 am ToA Post #2

Que Sera, Sera.

Hey welcome back, I have no clue who you are though.




Aug 4 2010, 9:27 pm Magicide Post #3

Sleeping wolves wake hungry.

Sup.




Aug 5 2010, 2:10 am DavidJCobb Post #4



Yo.



None.

Aug 16 2010, 2:59 am Jack Post #5

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Welcome to SEN! I'm from New zealand, so we aren't too far off each other :O
Hopefully you'll be making awesome maps for us soon :D



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Aug 16 2010, 4:04 am Generalpie Post #6

Staredit Puckwork

Quote from DavidJCobb
Yo.
No macabre post David?



None.

Aug 20 2010, 3:15 am DavidJCobb Post #7



Quote from name:Zilean
Quote from DavidJCobb
Yo.
No macabre post David?
No, sorry, couldn't think of one.

Odd. I thought for sure that consuming the brains of lesser newbies would increase my mental prowess. Apparently not. Ah, well, I'll still hunt, kill, and eat new members when I can -- I like the taste.



None.

Sep 1 2010, 2:00 am athurart09 Post #8



Hi! Names Athur and I'm from a small town called Rockhampton in Queensland Australia. I'm new here.
Happy to get acquainted with you! Thanks!

__________________
Watch Machete Online Free



None.

Sep 1 2010, 2:17 am DavidJCobb Post #9



Uh, hello, Athur. Most newbies start their own topics for themselves, but I guess if you wanna introduce yourself in this one, it's fine... The Welcome forum isn't particularly strict.

How convenient. Two corpses in one grave.



None.

Sep 1 2010, 12:48 pm StarBlue Post #10



Hello... person who was introducing themself (I'm too lazy to scroll up so stfu), welcome to SEN, the only it take to make you want to get off the computer ^^ ..... oh wait, that sounded alot better in my head...



None.

Sep 3 2010, 2:06 am Generalpie Post #11

Staredit Puckwork

Quote from DavidJCobb
Uh, hello, Athur. Most newbies start their own topics for themselves, but I guess if you wanna introduce yourself in this one, it's fine... The Welcome forum isn't particularly strict.

How convenient. Two corpses in one grave.

Dun feed the trolls, feed the coder :awesome:
wonder if DjC is still hungry? :massimo:



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Alfredilla