Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: [Clan Oo] Pastime Memberlist
[Clan Oo] Pastime Memberlist
Aug 3 2010, 9:10 pm
By: Snipe  

Aug 3 2010, 9:10 pm Snipe Post #1



CURRENT SC CHANNEL: CLAN uC

STARCRAFT I 2003-2009
(incomplete) :-(

Member Name [Points Collected] [Join Date]

[ LEADER(S) ]

Oo.Snipe.oO [07/17/04]

[ Co-leader(S) ]

Oo.JamaL.oO [09/17/06]

[ GENERAL MANAGER(S) ]

[ Past ]
Oo.Gh0zT.oO [01/01/03] [Co-Founder]
Oo.Person.oO [??/??/??] [Co-leader]
Oo.SOLAR.oO [??/??/??] [Founder]
Oo.DevliN.oO -[??/??/04]
Oo.T-MaStAA.oO [10/05/04]
Oo.Cobra.oO [??/??/03]
Oo.Burning.oO [05/02/03]
Oo.Sly.oO [??/??/04]
Oo.DaDa.oO [10/05/06]
Oo.Pauper.oO [06/30/05]
Oo.Night.oO [10/2/06]
Oo.Twitch.oO [07/29/07]
Oo.Poison.oO [01/08/09]
Oo.Hynk.oO [??/??/??]
Oo.DaMeiN.oO [??/??/??]
Oo.Dem0n.oO[06/19/08]
Oo.Vic.oO [1561] [02/12/05] :-_-:
Oo.Shocker.oO [??/??/04]
Oo.Atheist.oO [Aka] Oo.Ordinary.oO [02/03/07]
Oo.CooL.oO [03/28/08]
Oo.Alkali.oO [05/03/08]
Oo.Icy.oO [??/??/??]
Oo.LoveL.oO [05/9/08] :-(
Oo.ZeALoT.oO [05/14/04]
Oo.DT.oO [04/03/07]
Oo.The.oO [12/12/06]
Oo.MysticFrz.oO [??/??/03]
Oo.IbaneZ.oO (aka Oo.Bounding.oO) [10/3/03]
Oo.Ninja.oO [09/08/03]
Oo.Coh.oO [03/25/08]
Oo.Tyre.oO [12/??/04]
Oo.HavoK.oO [07/30/07]
Oo.Slayer.oO [??/??/07]
Oo.Deamon.oO[??/??/04]
Oo.Lice.oO [??/??/04]
Oo.King.oO [??/??/04]
Oo.RiNe.oO [02/10/05]
Oo.Darvon.oO [12/2/05]
Oo.DR.oO [07/05/05]
Oo.Zero.oO[02/4/04]
Oo.Sunslap.oO [02/01/07]
Oo.Kronos.oO [pimp'd] [??/??/??]
Oo.Midg.oO [??/??/03]
Oo.Akima.oO [6/14/07]
Oo.Agent.oO [??/??/05]
Oo.Hydra.oO [07/7/04]
Oo.BOUNDER.oO [07/28/03]
Oo.Jmoney.oO [06/03/07]
Oo.Efog.oO [??/??/??]
Oo.Voku.oO [7/26/08]
Oo.sharf.oO [07/29/07]
Oo.l3ahamut.oO [??/??/08]
Oo.Cabbit.oO [08/06/07]
Oo.D-M.oO [10/26/07]
Oo.Ashamed.oO [6/14/07]
Oo.HEAT.oO [??/??/??]
Oo.Speck.oO [??/??/04]
Oo.Spiral.oO [??/??/06]
Oo.Dark.oO [??/??/05]
Oo.SkillZ.oO [??/??/05]
Oo.Lights.oO [??/??/03]
Oo.IDOL.oO [??/??/03]
Oo.Dynasty.oO [??/??/03]
Oo.Moo.oO [??/??/03]
Oo.890.oO [??/??/03]

Worthy mentions ^^
Outlaw.zero
Slimjim(U) aka Complete


Post has been edited 42 time(s), last time on Aug 24 2011, 8:25 pm by Snipe.



None.

Aug 11 2010, 10:08 am Oo.SkiLLz.oO Post #2



I got SC2... what do I gotta do to get on that member list? :wtfage:



None.

Aug 29 2010, 4:14 am Snipe Post #3



be active :)



None.

Aug 31 2010, 12:44 am JamaL Post #4



I don't know when you really want to get this going, Snipe, but I'm always around to help. The secret would be some young blood...



None.

Sep 4 2010, 11:00 pm Snipe Post #5



ya it isn't easy.. SCII is hard to recruit.



None.

Sep 8 2010, 2:16 am LoveLess Post #6

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Why is the smiley by my name sad? :wtfage:



None.

Sep 21 2010, 3:40 am Snipe Post #7



Because.



None.

Sep 26 2010, 10:37 pm BlueWolf Post #8



In need a mapping clan.
- Mp)Blu
- Previous Mp leader
- 10 maps under my name. All released to friends or clan members only.
- I am not joining Oo to try to take over, I only need a clan. Clans have been what have always kept me inspired to create maps. I'm more of a follower anyways, and I like to follow rules.
- The only other clan I'm in right now is RCDF with zany.
- I don't know anything in sc2, but hopefully Oo, zany, or sen will help me through the process of learning the basics.

sc2 id: blueditor.244




None.

Mar 7 2011, 9:11 pm Oo.Deamon.oO Post #9



Oh I see, 2 member topics. Well, what's up guys been a couple of years ;D



None.

Mar 9 2011, 12:41 am Dem0n Post #10

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

:O TheKeyToKilling came into our channel one and asked me for help with his bound because he though I was you (My Oo account was Oo.Dem0n.oO). lul. Well I became "friends" with him, so that's pretty cool. ;o




Mar 9 2011, 9:45 am Oo.Deamon.oO Post #11



Oh man me and Daky2Kill were pretty good friends I remember helping him learn how to do a lot of stuff about mapmaking.. Been so long.. Why isn't he on this memberlist? lol



None.

Mar 10 2011, 3:13 pm Snipe Post #12



uhm... i guess i forgot..



None.

Jun 18 2011, 12:31 am Ashamed Post #13

Hear me Raor!!

I noticed Efogs name on the sc2 list :)
If you are sc2 mapping get ahold of me :) Longtime no see. LOL



None.

Aug 3 2011, 5:45 am Snipe Post #14



balller :farty:



None.

Aug 8 2011, 3:43 am BlueWolf Post #15



My id is .244 and yeah, keep mavrick as co-leader



None.

Aug 8 2011, 3:46 am Raitaki Post #16



I want in ^^

Btw, you typed Oo.Zero.oO twice with different dates :P



None.

Aug 8 2011, 2:10 pm BlueWolf Post #17



Sweet. Add me on sc2.
Also, new member to the clan: Oo.ReWind.oO OoReWind ??? /Possible manager since he's either on WoW or sc2 for 2+hours daily.



None.

Aug 10 2011, 2:40 am BlueWolf Post #18



Dakier.600
Felix.901



None.

Aug 10 2011, 2:43 am Dem0n Post #19

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Expanding whatever's left of Oo to WoW is dumb I think. Keep it as a starcraft 'clan.' >>




Aug 10 2011, 2:46 am DevliN Post #20

Woah

Also not sure why you'd make a new member a manager right off the bat.



:devlin: Currently Working On: :devlin:
Myself

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: ManCubuS, NudeRaider