Staredit Network > Forums > Clan Oo > Topic: STARCRAFT 2 AND CLAN Oo!!
STARCRAFT 2 AND CLAN Oo!!
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Aug 3 2010, 4:22 am
By: Snipe  

Aug 3 2010, 4:22 am Snipe Post #1



Snipe's SCII account
Name: Snipe
Code: 568

This is going to an interesting transition....

I will be playing here and there. I myself will not be able to make maps on SCII. My PreMed program is extremely demanding and so i will be unable to participate fully. If you feel i am unqualified to be leader, i won't. I wish to remain as such and establish "acive" and "fair" managers to do what's best for the clan.

My main goal is establish ideal command/production system for ScII. I will consult all remaining Oo members to gather ideas and perspectives to do as such.

Also,
So i can create a new ScII member list, Please... Add me on SCII, Msg me here, e-mail me or do something creative so i know you are willing to remain in Oo and help rebuild out empire ;).


See you around,

Oo.Snipe.oO



None.

Aug 3 2010, 12:52 pm JamaL Post #2



I'll be around here and there, Snipe. I'm not going to be on as extensively as I was on SC1 -- life is busier now -- but I'll help you organize the new Oo. Just talk to me.

On vacation this week, though, and haven't bought SCII yet, so...



None.

Aug 3 2010, 5:51 pm Snipe Post #3



Well i'm in the same boat as you. You don't really have to have SCII to help establish a base for the clan. I was going to knock this out before... September.. So i will message you on AIM when you get back!.



None.

Aug 4 2010, 12:49 am Night Post #4



Oooh! Ooooh!
Name: Night
Friend ID: 301
Gogogogo

Also, I'm still learning how the f*** to use the map editor but I think it will be awhile before I even make one.
ADDITION:
I forgot to mention,
I have SC2, although I don't know that I will be able to connect online when I move back to the city for school because that connection was banned from B.Net in SC1 (mysteriously), not sure how it will do for SC2.
But as for now, I have SC2 and full access online.



None.

Aug 4 2010, 3:22 am JamaL Post #5



Damn it, Night, it's awesome to hear from you. I don't know whether I look forward to playing SC2 more or just seeing old friends!

Now we've just got to drag Dada out of his hiatus...



None.

Aug 4 2010, 3:33 am Snipe Post #6



ya seriously. I have no contact with the guy!



None.

Aug 5 2010, 2:30 am Dem0n Post #7

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

I'm still here. :O Although, I can't run SC2. :unsure: I'll see you in two years when I get a laptop for college! :D




Aug 5 2010, 5:25 am BlueWolf Post #8



I think I might have Dada on my MySpace.



None.

Aug 5 2010, 2:55 pm CooL Post #9



Quote from name:Dem0nS1ayer
I'm still here. :O Although, I can't run SC2. :unsure: I'll see you in two years when I get a laptop for college! :D
Hell sounds too bad, man.

I'm running SC2 but I can't meet you guys now, In korea, we have open free beta server now.
Impossible to play with you guys. TOO BAD.

when does free beta ends in Korea anyways?



None.

Aug 5 2010, 3:49 pm Snipe Post #10



Well cool, if you are into it.. We will still allow you to be in Clan Oo :)! Whenever you can, come into Useast :).



None.

Aug 5 2010, 4:09 pm Dem0n Post #11

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

D: CooL can't come to USEast because of the region restrictions. He'd have to buy the north american version to play with us.. :(




Aug 5 2010, 6:03 pm Snipe Post #12



lol that sux.



None.

Aug 5 2010, 11:41 pm HavoK Post #13



Count me in!

I just have a trial at the moment, life is getting busy now that I will be going into university too, so I'm not gonna be on as much.

Damn this map editor is powerful!



None.

Aug 6 2010, 1:30 am Complete Post #14



I Don't Have Any plans To Buy SC2 Anytime Soon, As Id Prefer To Buy Or Play other Games. ( Such as My Xbox360 And Some Of My PC Games ).

GamerTag = SnapNtoASlimJim

However If You Need Any Help with Anything Snipe, Just Let Me Know...

For Those Who Don't Know My Regular SC Name is JFKwasAFK @ Useast ( I Lost Complete Awhile ago due to inactivity and now som1 else has it =[ )

The Only Blizzard Game You Can Expect Me To be Buying Is Diablo 3 When It comes Out lol that and Maybe the New WoW down the road ( don't play wow now don't have any plans too either enless some of my friends go back to it than i might. )



Aka: SlimJim(U) / Complete / Complete(U) / 4Slim2Jim0 / SlimJim @ USEast

Aug 6 2010, 2:05 am CooL Post #15



Holy hell, I heard buying american version in Korea is an illegality.


Too shame to know the fact.



None.

Aug 6 2010, 4:55 am Snipe Post #16



WHAT? that's weirdddddd



None.

Aug 6 2010, 4:56 am Snipe Post #17



Quote from Complete
I Don't Have Any plans To Buy SC2 Anytime Soon, As Id Prefer To Buy Or Play other Games. ( Such as My Xbox360 And Some Of My PC Games ).

GamerTag = SnapNtoASlimJim

However If You Need Any Help with Anything Snipe, Just Let Me Know...

For Those Who Don't Know My Regular SC Name is JFKwasAFK @ Useast ( I Lost Complete Awhile ago due to inactivity and now som1 else has it =[ )

The Only Blizzard Game You Can Expect Me To be Buying Is Diablo 3 When It comes Out lol that and Maybe the New WoW down the road ( don't play wow now don't have any plans too either enless some of my friends go back to it than i might. )

Sweet deal bro :)



None.

Aug 6 2010, 7:18 am ETEFT(U) Post #18



Fo'get Oo. (U) forever.



None.

Aug 6 2010, 8:03 am HavoK Post #19



Quote from ETEFT(U)
Fo'get Oo. (U) forever.

gtfo... Oo for life! ;)



None.

Aug 6 2010, 8:16 am ETEFT(U) Post #20



Ha. Oo is a bunch of panzies. Oo can get a knife to the throat. U lives forever.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[04:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[04:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[04:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[2026-9-27. : 3:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[2026-9-27. : 3:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: ManCubuS, NudeRaider