Staredit Network > Forums > Null > Topic: What the heck are you listening to?
What the heck are you listening to?
Aug 31 2007, 3:48 pm
By: Zycorax
Pages: < 1 « 299 300 301 302 303 … 317 >
 

Feb 24 2014, 3:02 pm Fire_Kame Post #6001

wth is starcraft






Mar 2 2014, 7:31 am O)FaRTy1billion[MM] Post #6002

👻 👾 👽 💪



<3 Mudhoney



TinyMap2 - Latest in map compression! ( 7/09/14 - New build! )
EUD Action Enabler - Lightweight EUD/EPD support! (ChaosLauncher/MPQDraft support!)
EUDDB - topic - Help out by adding your EUDs! Or Submit reference files in the References tab!
MapSketch - New image->map generator!
EUDTrig - topic - Quickly and easily convert offsets to EUDs! (extended players supported)
SC2 Map Texture Mask Importer/Exporter - Edit texture placement in an image editor!
\:farty\: This page has been viewed [img]http://farty1billion.dyndns.org/Clicky.php?img.gif[/img] times!

Mar 11 2014, 12:40 am Fire_Kame Post #6003

wth is starcraft



I love Christina Perri. Not to mention I think she has some of the coolest official lyric videos.




Mar 16 2014, 7:02 pm Fire_Kame Post #6004

wth is starcraft






Mar 18 2014, 10:09 am ToA Post #6005

Que Sera, Sera.






Mar 18 2014, 11:21 am Devourer Post #6006

Hello





Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Mar 30 2014, 1:15 am Lethoth Post #6007







None.

Apr 7 2014, 12:25 am Fire_Kame Post #6008

wth is starcraft



:-(




Apr 7 2014, 6:58 am Lanthanide Post #6009







None.

Apr 8 2014, 1:00 am Zycorax Post #6010

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum


Rewatching Higurashi, so felt like listening to this before going to bed :P




Apr 10 2014, 11:59 am Fire_Kame Post #6011

wth is starcraft






Apr 20 2014, 10:18 pm Zycorax Post #6012

Grand Moderator of the Games Forum






Apr 28 2014, 8:07 pm Riney Post #6013

Thigh high affectionado





.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

May 4 2014, 10:13 am ToA Post #6014

Que Sera, Sera.






May 16 2014, 7:14 am Riney Post #6015

Thigh high affectionado





.riney on Discord.
Riney on Steam (Steam)
@RineyCat on Twitter

Sure I didn't pop off on SCBW like I wanted to, but I won VRChat. Map maker for life.

May 17 2014, 3:46 pm dumbducky Post #6016



http://somos.bandcamp.com/
Dead Wrong is my jam right now.



tits

May 19 2014, 6:27 pm Fire_Kame Post #6017

wth is starcraft

Miracle : Shinedown




May 22 2014, 6:59 am Devourer Post #6018

Hello


one of the most beautiful OST I have ever heard :-(



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

May 23 2014, 6:29 am RIVE Post #6019

Just Here For The Pie

Anyone know of some bands that play in the style that the Eels utilize in this song?


I have a few similar sounding songs, but I want to hear more.



None.

Jun 3 2014, 11:30 pm Fire_Kame Post #6020

wth is starcraft






Options
Pages: < 1 « 299 300 301 302 303 … 317 >
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:00 am]
Oh_Man -- NudeRaider
NudeRaider shouted: time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
non-sequitur harder daddy
[02:56 am]
Symmetry -- Talk to people? Like in real life?
[03:07 pm]
NudeRaider -- time capsule? you don't talk to 90s kids outside of SEN?
[01:57 pm]
Oh_Man -- SEN is kinda like, a place wher u can be pretty much gauranteed u talking to a millenial, prob born around the early 1990s, its like a time capsule
[01:05 pm]
NudeRaider -- well he is calling himself weirdo...
[2026-9-30. : 3:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[2026-9-30. : 3:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[2026-9-30. : 3:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: anyczrich