So, yea, I've been working for SEN for around 8 months now and I'm fed up with this site. I do not wanna fight any longer with devilesk or any one else who does not appreciate my work. You all forgot that I was doing this for free, therefore: I'm out. At least I managed to find a good coder for JS HTML and CSS, it's DavidJcobb, so redirect all bugs about these things to david... and for PHP, try to get IP back. Overall, been a great time. Thanks for the experience and all that.
I was lying. I'll stay, it's fun here Davidjcobb is nice, friendly and reliable. He is helping me from now on.
Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 23 2010, 10:10 pm by Devourer.
Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.
So, yea, I've been working for SEN for around 8 months now and I'm fed up with this site. I do not wanna fight any longer with devilesk or any one else who does not appreciate my work. You all forgot that I was doing this for free, therefore: I'm out. At least I managed to find a good coder for JS HTML and CSS, it's DavidJcobb, so redirect all bugs about these things to david... and for PHP, try to get IP back. Overall, been a great time. Thanks for the experience and all that.
I was lying. I'll stay, it's fun here Davidjcobb is nice, friendly and reliable. He is helping me from now on.
You don't appreciate my work so why should I appreciate yours, especially when you do a poor job anyway.
Which...err...work have you done? (and do not come up with requesting a siggy or mafia, looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool)
Sigs, mafia, the buttons i made which you then deleted and kept deleting and giving me severity for, which was obvious abuse as devlin reversed everything you did.
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.