Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: Disruptor?
Disruptor?
Jul 8 2010, 4:36 pm
By: payne  

Jul 8 2010, 4:36 pm payne Post #1

:payne:

With the new patch, all my Sentries were changed into Disruptor, which do not have an actor.
It is thus hard to find where my Sentries were...

I am trying to give a non-unit actor to the Disruptor so I can recognize them easily and switch them into Sentries.

1) How do I do so?
2) Is there a simplest way to do this? Like a way to swap unit ID or something?

EDIT: Disruptor... does that mean we'll get Disruptor Web? :awesome:

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jul 8 2010, 4:50 pm by payne.



None.

Jul 9 2010, 6:48 pm Cheese Post #2



Disruptor was the name used pre-beta for the sentry, so no disruption web :( , the only way I can think or is re making all the sentries (too hard) or, go in to the actors area and duplicate individual actors and give them to your sentries.

Example
Sentry (Disruptor) 1 Actor: "Non-Unit Actor" Copy
Sentry (Disruptor) 2 Actor: "Non-Unit Actor" Copy 2
Sentry (Disruptor) 3 Actor: "Non-Unit Actor" Copy 3
etc.

If you can't find the sentries in the first place, then I'm not sure how to help you there.



None.

Jul 10 2010, 1:30 am payne Post #3

:payne:

It took too long for you people to answer, so I just selected every single centimeter of my map to find invisible units. ;o
By the way, Corsairs will be in sc2: it is confirmed! :)



None.

Jul 10 2010, 1:42 am ImagoDeo Post #4



Quote from payne
By the way, Corsairs will be in sc2: it is confirmed! :)


:wut:

Proof pl0x.



None.

Jul 10 2010, 4:49 am payne Post #5

:payne:

I do not feel like searching it. :awesome:

Now help me there: http://www.staredit.net/topic/11242/



None.

Jul 14 2010, 6:02 pm payne Post #6

:payne:

Guess what.
I just discovered Ctrl+F ! ;)
What I mean is that you can litterally make the game search the units for you.
Go to the Terrain, Doodads or Units layer and press Ctrl+F, you'll see what I mean.



None.

Jul 14 2010, 6:36 pm Devourer Post #7

Hello

There even is find and replace if you didn't notice yet.



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jul 14 2010, 6:38 pm payne Post #8

:payne:

Quote from Devourer
There even if find and replace if you didn't notice yet.
I did. :)
Too bad I noticed that thing so late :(



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, Ultraviolet