Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Making Skins
Making Skins
Jun 21 2010, 10:23 am
By: Demented Shaman  

Jun 21 2010, 10:23 am Demented Shaman Post #1



I want to try my hand at making a skin for SEN, but I don't know the format or guidelines I need to follow to make one. Can someone that knows how to make a skin for SEN explain the formatting and stuff? Thanks.



None.

Jun 21 2010, 10:26 am Devourer Post #2

Hello

Making skins may be senseless right now but here is how it works:
The header is completly up to you, except the navigation format (they always are dropdowns). The rest is CSS controlled. I will provide you with the epic skin-files so you can edit them.



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jun 21 2010, 10:32 am Demented Shaman Post #3



Thanks for the quick and helpful response. I can't wait to get started.



None.

Jul 24 2010, 3:02 pm Demented Shaman Post #4



Can I have the new files for making skins for this new version of SEN?



None.

Jul 24 2010, 3:45 pm MadZombie Post #5



Quote
I will provide you with the epic skin-files so you can edit them.
Post them in a topic or sticky somewhere pl0x. Or are they the old ones you gave me along time ago?



None.

Jul 24 2010, 4:46 pm Devourer Post #6

Hello

Once the system is 100% done (which still isn't the case, but soon) I will make a sticky thread, good idea :)



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jul 24 2010, 5:03 pm DavidJCobb Post #7



PROTIP: if you're good enough at HTML and CSS, the drop-downs, too, can be CSS-controlled. Turtle's using the trick right now.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring