Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: Remove death sockel of statue
Remove death sockel of statue
Jun 13 2010, 9:05 pm
By: Devourer  

Jun 13 2010, 9:05 pm Devourer Post #1

Hello

I want to remove the death, blocking sockel of the mengsk statue after it was killed. I want it to behave exactly like a normal building. How can I do so?



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jun 14 2010, 9:47 am Jack Post #2

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from Devourer
I want to remove the death, blocking sockel of the mengsk statue after it was killed. I want it to behave exactly like a normal building. How can I do so?
Sockel is a pedestal or statue base if anyone didn't know.



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jun 14 2010, 11:26 am Cole Post #3



Quote from Devourer
I want to remove the death, blocking sockel of the mengsk statue after it was killed. I want it to behave exactly like a normal building. How can I do so?
Find the Mengsk Statue Alone (Unit) Actor. Once you've found the actor, you can see all the models it is linked to. It has a link to a death model that looks like just a pedestal named "Mengsk Statue Alone Death", right click on it and click "Explain Link". This tells us that we it is a death effect. Go through the properties in the actor and find "Death Effects". Now we can find the death effect that utilizes the pedestal model and change the death model to (none).



None.

Jun 16 2010, 8:03 pm Devourer Post #4

Hello

Model is gone, thanks, but it is still unwalkable ;(
EDIT: Fixd it by myself: pathing footprint (death) set to None.
Thanks a lot, dude

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 16 2010, 8:09 pm by Devourer.



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, Ultraviolet