Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Changing SC2 Name Format
Changing SC2 Name Format
Jun 12 2010, 9:27 pm
By: Dem0n  

Jun 12 2010, 9:27 pm Dem0n Post #1

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Since SC2 names aren't in xxx.yyy format anymore, shouldn't it be changed in our profiles? I think it would make more sense if we just put our bnet emails there so that people can add each other that way.




Jun 12 2010, 9:31 pm Devourer Post #2

Hello

Yea, I know, but I want to make sure that this does not change so I thought about not touching it until it is released or until the phase 2 has at least started.
EDIT: however, creating a whole topic for this is unnecessary :P



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jun 12 2010, 9:51 pm Dem0n Post #3

ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Oh, sorry. I didn't know who to PM. :crazy:




Jun 13 2010, 12:00 am payne Post #4

:payne:

Quote from Devourer
Yea, I know, but I want to make sure that this does not change so I thought about not touching it until it is released or until the phase 2 has at least started.
EDIT: however, creating a whole topic for this is unnecessary :P
You can also call that an excuse for laziness ;)
<3



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring