Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: MAKE THIS ICON FOR ME
MAKE THIS ICON FOR ME
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jun 10 2010, 3:32 am
By: Demented Shaman  

Jun 10 2010, 3:32 am Demented Shaman Post #1



I need a button icon that matches the queue training slot icons. I need one that has a 1 on it. I've attached the 01 they have, but it's blank as well as the 02 they have for reference. Icons with the letters W, E and R on them would also be nice.

Attachments:



None.

Jun 10 2010, 3:46 am MuffinLove Post #2



What font?
EurostileExt-Med
EurostileExt-Reg
Eurostile-Bol
Eurostile-Reg
bl

wis this what you mean by queue training slot icon? or do you mean the shortcut thingy??



il be done in a few mins.



None.

Jun 10 2010, 3:49 am Demented Shaman Post #3



I mean like the icons I attached in the first post. Also, I want whatever font matches the ones used in those icons.



None.

Jun 10 2010, 3:51 am MuffinLove Post #4



Quote from name:devilesk
I mean like the icons I attached in the first post. Also, I want whatever font matches the ones used in those icons.

i looked at the ones you uploaded there just white squares???
where they converted properly?



None.

Jun 10 2010, 3:54 am Demented Shaman Post #5



I don't know why they show up as white squares in photoshop. All I did was export them from the data editor. However, irfanview loads them properly. If you open up the data editor and go to the icons you can use the same filename to look at the icons as well.



None.

Jun 10 2010, 4:28 am MuffinLove Post #6



yeh that was me being stupid.

here is this what you want?

<smaller-Bigger>

hope the quality didnt get to raped after all that converting i did.
btw if you want them in dds format, just pm me.

Post has been edited 10 time(s), last time on Jun 10 2010, 10:40 pm by MuffinLove.



None.

Jun 10 2010, 11:32 pm Demented Shaman Post #7



Thanks. I converted them to dds myself.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, Ultraviolet