Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: [SOLVED] Space platform is blue?
[SOLVED] Space platform is blue?
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Jun 1 2010, 12:36 pm
By: Gigins  

Jun 1 2010, 12:36 pm Gigins Post #1



Every texture in space platform besides rust and rock is freaking blue. What the heck were they thinking about when they made this? I mean the color of metal is blue only in child's kindergarten drawings. Space platform looks so freaking lame comparing to SC1 space tileset. :-(

Solved: See http://www.staredit.net/233129/

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Jun 19 2010, 3:13 am by payne. Reason: Solved



None.

Jun 1 2010, 1:29 pm Devourer Post #2

Hello

Err... what? where is it blue?
Is your graphics card working properly? This is how it looks like for me:

The one in the center of the screen is a bit blue, but not even striking.



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Jun 1 2010, 2:58 pm Gigins Post #3



Here's how it looks for me. Changing the graphic settings to Ultra in-game makes it less or not blue at all. But why is it blue on medium/low settings? Is it easier to render blue than gray or something, I don't get it.





None.

Jun 1 2010, 10:45 pm Syphon Post #4



Try hitting L a few times. There are 3 different lighting settings in the editor, and it toggles between them. It only looks blue on one of them.



None.

Jun 1 2010, 11:24 pm Gigins Post #5



Thanks! :crazy:



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sarahtaylor, City