Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: Problem with an action?
Problem with an action?
May 28 2010, 10:41 am
By: ZeroAme  

May 28 2010, 10:41 am ZeroAme Post #1



Im getting a red dot on an action in this trigger I made but I don't see anything wrong with it. Can any of you guys see what might not be working in this or why it says it wont work?

Code
       General - If (Conditions) then do (Actions) else do (Actions)
           If
               (Chance count for 1, counting Complete) == 1
           Then
               Variable - Set Quality[0] = 100
           Else
               General - If (Conditions) then do (Actions) else do (Actions)
                   If
                       (Chance count for 1, counting Complete) == 2
                   Then
                       Variable - Set Quality[0] = 70
                       Variable - Set Quality[1] = 30
                   Else
                       General - If (Conditions) then do (Actions) else do (Actions)
                           If
                               (Chance count for 1, counting Complete) == 3
                           Then
                               Variable - Set Quality[0] = 60
                               Variable - Set Quality[1] = 30
                               Variable - Set Quality[2] = 10
                           Else
                               General - If (Conditions) then do (Actions) else do (Actions)
                                   If
                                       (Chance count for 1, counting Complete) == 4
                                   Then
                                       Variable - Set Quality[0] = 50
                                       Variable - Set Quality[1] = 30
                                       Variable - Set Quality[2] = 20
                                   Else
                                       General - If (Conditions) then do (Actions) else do (Actions)
                                           If
                                               (Chance count for 1, counting Complete) == 5
                                           Then
                                               Variable - Set Quality[0] = 40
                                               Variable - Set Quality[1] = 30
                                               Variable - Set Quality[2] = 20
                                               Variable - Set Quality[3] = 10
                                           Else
                                               General - If (Conditions) then do (Actions) else do (Actions)
                                                   If
                                                       (Chance count for 1, counting Complete) == 6
                                                   Then
                                                       Variable - Set Quality[0] = 30
                                                       Variable - Set Quality[1] = 30
                                                       Variable - Set Quality[2] = 30
                                                       Variable - Set Quality[3] = 10
                                                   Else
                                                       General - If (Conditions) then do (Actions) else do (Actions)
                                                           If
                                                               (Chance count for 1, counting Complete) == 7
                                                           Then
                                                               Variable - Set Quality[0] = 20
                                                               Variable - Set Quality[1] = 30
                                                               Variable - Set Quality[2] = 30
                                                               Variable - Set Quality[3] = 20
                                                           Else
                                                               General - If (Conditions) then do (Actions) else do (Actions)
                                                                   If
                                                                       (Chance count for 1, counting Complete) == 8
                                                                   Then
                                                                       Variable - Set Quality[0] = 10
                                                                       Variable - Set Quality[1] = 30
                                                                       Variable - Set Quality[2] = 30
                                                                       Variable - Set Quality[3] = 30
                                                                   Else
                                                                       General - If (Conditions) then do (Actions) else do (Actions)
                                                                           If
                                                                               (Chance count for 1, counting Complete) == 9
                                                                           Then
                                                                               Variable - Set Quality[0] = 0
                                                                               Variable - Set Quality[1] = 30
                                                                               Variable - Set Quality[2] = 30
                                                                               Variable - Set Quality[3] = 30
                                                                               Variable - Set Quality[4] = 10
                                                                           Else


I have tried taking every thing from
Code
General - If (Conditions) then do (Actions) else do (Actions)
                   If
                       (Chance count for 1, counting Complete) == 2
and after and putting it in a different trigger and nothing was wrong with that that didnt go red so then I tried changing
Code
               Variable - Set Quality[0] = 100
to
Code
               Variable - Set Quality[1] = 100
and I still have the red dot.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 28 2010, 10:53 am by ZeroAme.



None.

May 28 2010, 1:08 pm Ahli Post #2

I do stuff and thingies... Try widening and reducing the number of small nooks and crannies to correct the problem.

quality array has a size of at least 5?




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sarahtaylor, City