Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: Requesting a Medic Model
Requesting a Medic Model
May 25 2010, 8:48 pm
By: Devourer  

May 25 2010, 8:48 pm Devourer Post #1

Hello

So, I guess it would be cool to have a neat model for a medic jsut like in SC1 as a ground unit. Someone wants to make one? :) Doesnt have to be as much quality as other sc2 models ;)



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

May 25 2010, 9:49 pm Jack Post #2

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

I daresay there will be one included with the release, as well as a bunch of SC1 units they said they would include. Plus, NiNToxicated's .m3 plugin for max doesn't export animations yet, so you would only get an immobile medic :P



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

May 25 2010, 10:02 pm 13Stallion Post #3





As you can see, a model of the medic will be included in the release version of Wings of Liberty(there healing the marines as they fight the bunker). I think that every one of the original units will be in the released version as well. If you search through the icon database in Galaxy editor, you will see icons of a Sunken Colony, Dark Swarm, Defensive Matrix, etc.... Among nearly every other SC1 Unit/Ability



None.

May 25 2010, 10:19 pm PunWisp Post #4



roughly 16 units will be added from campaign and from older games, likely all the ones that didnt make it into Sc2 gameplay. And or ones from the older games. One being the medic



None.

May 26 2010, 5:54 am bobo Post #5



did anyone else notice that there is like an icon for something called a Brutalisk and the wireframe icon is actually there :O



None.

May 27 2010, 5:13 am Cheese Post #6



Quote from bobo
did anyone else notice that there is like an icon for something called a Brutalisk and the wireframe icon is actually there :O
A Brutalisk is an extremely powerful, campaign-only zerg hero unit, I think you get a reward on the Hyperion if you kill two of them.



None.

May 27 2010, 6:45 am bobo Post #7



cool, i noticed a few other interesting units but the wireframe picutres were blank i think one was like dracoling or mantaling or somethin like that, i wanna c what those will look like =D



None.

May 27 2010, 9:14 pm Pr0nogo Post #8



Goliaths, Vultures, Medics, Firebats, flying Queens, some freaky modified version of the Nomad and Dragoons will be present in campaign. That's all I know of, though.




Jun 3 2010, 7:36 pm Cheese Post #9



Mantaling was the development name for the Broodlings Brood Lord launched, they might use the name for something else though....
anyone care to direct me to the unusual wireframes?



None.

Jun 8 2010, 6:06 am Changeling Post #10



tremble before that mighty brutalisk

http://gamerant.com/wp-content/uploads/Brutalisk_reveal-570x427.jpg



None.

Jun 8 2010, 7:43 am bobo Post #11



here is a higher res version ^^
http://sc2pod.com/img/gallery/916.jpg



None.

Jun 9 2010, 10:29 am MuffinLove Post #12



lol wut is that? :omfg:



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sarahtaylor, City