Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: Some ugly trees
Some ugly trees
May 24 2010, 7:34 pm
By: payne  

May 24 2010, 7:34 pm payne Post #1

:payne:


poison_us wanted me to do 4x4 jungle trees.
I wasn't quite inspired and I feel lazy today, so here's my crappy submissions ;o
They vary from 2x2 to 3x2 to 3x3, from 1 sprites to 2 to 3.

Btw, the piece of terrain at the top right is simply the hand-made custom base (3x2) I used for the trees.
So yup, they have a fixed walkability! (at least) XD

Attachments:
trees.scm
Hits: 6 Size: 50.76kb



None.

Jun 1 2010, 5:35 pm CecilSunkure Post #2



Whoa those are ingenious. If I still made maps I would totally use those!! Good job payne.



None.

Jun 1 2010, 5:56 pm Ultraviolet Post #3

We do a little trolling

Quote
poison_us wanted me to do 4x4 jungle trees.
I wasn't quite inspired and I feel lazy today, so here's my crappy submissions ;o
They vary from 2x2 to 3x2 to 3x3, from 1 sprites to 2 to 3.

I lol'd.



My Projects:

Impossible Ultraviolet | Impossible UV 2 | Impossible UV 3
Mercenaries 2020 | Mercenaries III
Squad Defense

Legacy Projects (No guarantee of functionality in modern SC):

Pixel Adventure 2 | Space Snipers | Control the Ball

______________________________________________

Join me in Torn City

Jun 2 2010, 12:28 am poison_us Post #4

Master has given Dobby a doctorate! Dobby is free!

Quote from name:NerdyTerdy
Quote
poison_us wanted me to do 4x4 jungle trees.
I wasn't quite inspired and I feel lazy today, so here's my crappy submissions ;o
They vary from 2x2 to 3x2 to 3x3, from 1 sprites to 2 to 3.

I lol'd.
Yeah, I wasn't too thrilled with them either, so I made my own in like 2 minutes. Crappy, but they get the job done.





Jun 2 2010, 1:06 pm Aristocrat Post #5



Aren't the four on the left just... default trees? ;o



None.

Jun 3 2010, 3:31 am samsizzle Post #6



I think those are for comparison aristocrat.



None.

Jun 3 2010, 4:59 pm TiKels Post #7



I like the tree on the very top right corner. :bleh:



"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

Jun 9 2010, 4:14 am payne Post #8

:payne:

Quote from TiKels
I like the tree on the very top right corner. :bleh:
no u. :P

Quote from samsizzle
I think those are for comparison aristocrat.
In fact, I just wanted to make him realize those nearly fitted perfectly his requirements: a tree on jungle terrain >.<



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: RIVE, Symmetry