Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: trigger not working at all
trigger not working at all
May 24 2010, 3:34 am
By: ZeroAme  

May 24 2010, 3:34 am ZeroAme Post #1



So I'm having trouble with a trigger thats for a zone control based map im working on and what the trigger is suppose to do is if a type of bunker is brought to a region then it is suppose to make a marine at another region to indicate a bunker has been placed there. Similar to how it was in zone control ultra with the flags. This is the trigger.

My Trigger


I tried to make it so it would only be 1 trigger for each zone as there are 68 zones and I would hate to have to make 8+ triggers for each zone.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 24 2010, 6:37 am by ZeroAme.



None.

May 24 2010, 4:06 am LooKe Post #2



I'm currently making a zone control, and the only way I found to do so far is this:

My Zone Control Triggers


The problem is that there isn't really a "unit stays in region" condition.

You could also have a trigger set the flag owners number to a variable, and have a different trigger spawn units every x seconds for the owner of the flag. I'll type that up really quick.

Post has been edited 3 time(s), last time on May 24 2010, 4:16 am by JB4times4.



None.

May 24 2010, 6:36 am ZeroAme Post #3



Alright got it figured out and I did it as a much smaller trigger and it works perfect.

Working Trigger




None.

May 24 2010, 12:03 pm ZeroAme Post #4



Suppose this is SOLVED because above post :D



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sarahtaylor, City