Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: [SOLVED]Giving unit to triggering player
[SOLVED]Giving unit to triggering player
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
May 17 2010, 6:56 pm
By: LooKe  

May 17 2010, 6:56 pm LooKe Post #1



I'm trying to figure out how to give a unit, to the player who sets the trigger off.
So this is what I have
Code
   Events
       Unit - Any Unit Enters Pick team 1-1
   Local Variables
   Conditions
       (Owner of (Triggering unit)) != 0
   Actions
       Unit - Change ownership of (Closest unit to Team 1-1 in (Any units in Pick team 1-1 owned by player Any Player matching No Unit Filter, with at most Any Amount)) to player 1 and Change Color
       Region - Move Pick team 1-1 to Useless stuff here
       Unit - Kill (Triggering unit)

where it changes ownership to player 1 and change color, instead of player 1 i want the triggering player.\
Also is there an easier way to do the above trigger that I didn't find?

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 17 2010, 7:22 pm by JB4times4.



None.

May 17 2010, 7:10 pm 13Stallion Post #2



Change "player 1" to "Triggering Player", Its under function.



None.

May 17 2010, 7:17 pm LooKe Post #3



Wow alright, nice to know that it actually is that easy. Thanks!!



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sarahtaylor, City