Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Terrain > Topic: Installation Blend Improvement
Installation Blend Improvement
May 16 2010, 5:47 pm
By: Zenturen  

May 16 2010, 5:47 pm Zenturen Post #1



I've been trying for some time to blend these floor-floor cliffs along with an entrance way. They just seem too blocky still, and I am unsure of how to improve it. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas what tiles I could use to blend it better without the use of sprites.



Attachments:
Cops and Robbers.scm
Hits: 3 Size: 35.48kb



None.

May 16 2010, 6:06 pm payne Post #2

:payne:

Blocky but stylish!



None.

May 16 2010, 6:16 pm Zenturen Post #3



Blocky and stylish, but how to kill blocky? :dontgetit:



None.

May 16 2010, 7:03 pm samsizzle Post #4



I'm gonna have to agree with payne on the stylish, and blockyness is almost impossible to get rid of with custom blends on installation, I'd try something real real simple.



None.

May 23 2010, 4:05 am DavidJCobb Post #5



Good ideas, Zen.


No clue what you were intending for the "V" section on your top blend, though, so I didn't attempt it.



None.

May 23 2010, 5:03 pm samsizzle Post #6



the bottom one looks fantastic David.



None.

May 23 2010, 10:39 pm Tempz Post #7



David it looks good becuase no one has done it before :O

And zer..zen... uuhh crap am i typing this down
Anywho its a bit too blocks, crap keyboard torrents ;(



None.

May 24 2010, 7:36 pm payne Post #8

:payne:

Quote from DavidJCobb
Good ideas, Zen.


No clue what you were intending for the "V" section on your top blend, though, so I didn't attempt it.
David, you'll always amaze me. XD



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[03:25 am]
Symmetry -- the best part is that he perfectly summed up SEN's discord
[03:12 am]
Ultraviolet -- WeirdoX4857
WeirdoX4857 shouted: Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
Joined: Yesterday, 12:08 pm Last Active: Yesterday, 12:14 pm , truly a glorious 6 minutes.
[03:11 am]
Ultraviolet -- :lol:
[2026-9-29. : 2:43 am]
Symmetry -- I'm doing my best, damn it
[2026-9-28. : 4:46 pm]
Ultraviolet -- @:@
@:@ shouted: this community still going strong?
Still going.. strong is debatable though.
[2026-9-28. : 4:13 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- I can't believe this is really been around since 2003 but it does look classic and old asf still better than talking to kids on discord ranting about skibidi toilet and sexuality or whatever mental illness is going on in their heads
[2026-9-28. : 4:11 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Nigga how you ask is it still going strong when you get a text every 3 miles per hour or something
[2026-9-28. : 4:10 pm]
WeirdoX4857 -- Where is everybody
[2026-9-28. : 1:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[2026-9-27. : 4:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: RIVE, Symmetry