Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Starcraft 2 Resource Download DB launch
Starcraft 2 Resource Download DB launch
May 15 2010, 10:44 pm
By: Forsaken Archer  

May 15 2010, 10:44 pm Forsaken Archer Post #1



http://www.staredit.net/galaxyedit/

It's up in a primative state and is ready to be used.

It uses a lighter version of the starcraft 2 maps database for file hosting, aiming for simplicity. I'm not sure at this point if it'll include favorites/subscriptions, file ratings, etc.
We see what it grows into and decide features as needed.

What's still needs to be worked on: Error checking and control, form information (valid lengths, characters), file locks, some extra info added in various places. So, mostly just visual things.



None.

May 15 2010, 11:24 pm Forsaken Archer Post #2



Also... needs default thumbnails for the various categories.



None.

May 15 2010, 11:31 pm Jack Post #3

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Looks good, I'll upload the rest of my icons when I have a moment.



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

May 16 2010, 5:25 am Forsaken Archer Post #4



Payne. Re-read my post.

http://www.staredit.net/galaxyedit/



None.

May 16 2010, 5:30 am payne Post #5

:payne:

Quote from name:isolatedpurity
I'm so sorry!!!
I had read the title "Starcraft 2 DLDB"...
I hope you kept my list of recommendations for the DLDB, though. ;o



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[01:21 pm]
@:@ -- this community still going strong?
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar