Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: Textures, Icons, and GUI Resources
Textures, Icons, and GUI Resources
May 13 2010, 12:58 am
By: Jack  

May 13 2010, 12:58 am Jack Post #1

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Table of Contents
Tutorials
Downloads
Other

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on Jun 11 2010, 8:51 am by Jack.




May 13 2010, 12:59 am Jack Post #2

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Tutorials
How to Import Custom Icons into SC2 (Video)

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Sep 17 2010, 11:50 pm by Jack.




May 13 2010, 12:59 am Jack Post #3

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

DOWNLOADS

Icons - http://www.staredit.net/galaxyedit/icons/

GUIs - http://www.staredit.net/galaxyedit/gui/

Custom Tilesets - http://www.staredit.net/galaxyedit/tilesets/

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Aug 19 2010, 5:20 am by Jack.




May 13 2010, 12:59 am Jack Post #4

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Other

GIMP .dds Plugin - This plugin allows you to open and save .dds images using GIMP. .dds images are what SCII uses for textures, GUIs, and icons.


Photoshop .dds Plugin - Same as above, but for Photoshop.

Irfanview - Useful image program that can convert images into .dds, and view .dds images.

Paint.NET - 2D editing program

Paint.NET .dds Plugin

Post has been edited 4 time(s), last time on Sep 17 2010, 11:53 pm by Jack.




Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lifebot, Roy