Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: Pheonix powers, manipulating data help
Pheonix powers, manipulating data help
May 10 2010, 3:47 am
By: Xesh  

May 10 2010, 3:47 am Xesh Post #1



Hey, i didnt want to turn here but it looks like i must:

I gave one of my ground Units the ability of the Phoenix: Gravity Warp or something.

It seems there is a built in behavior that makes the unit stop moving and attacking. is this a spell timer or just the way the behavior makes me?

Final: I wish to turn it off, giving my g-unit the freedom to continue to fight after using it.



None.

May 10 2010, 4:02 am ShredderIV Post #2



It's somewhere in the ability probably, that it's channeling.

There's probably somewhere in there that you can change it.



None.

May 10 2010, 4:04 am Xesh Post #3



Solved: Sortof~~

On your unit, go to Phoenix Abilitity: Anti-Gravity

Go into Uninteruptable...and I placed mine as "Cast" not "Channeling"

EFFECT: My unit stops and walks away when s'he's done using it at any time. try it out, its worth the look.

Post has been edited 2 time(s), last time on May 10 2010, 7:01 am by Xesh.



None.

May 11 2010, 4:36 pm Koltz Post #4



Quote from Xesh
Solved: Sortof~~

On your unit, go to Phoenix Abilitity: Anti-Gravity

Go into Uninteruptable...and I placed mine as "Cast" not "Channeling"

EFFECT: My unit stops and walks away when s'he's done using it at any time. try it out, its worth the look.

Haven't seen it, but that seems very awkward to me :O



None.

May 11 2010, 4:41 pm Xesh Post #5



It is! :D



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sarahtaylor