Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Posts/day? Or should it be...
Posts/day? Or should it be...
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
May 9 2010, 3:03 am
By: TiKels  

May 9 2010, 3:03 am TiKels Post #1



Posts per day? I mean it sounds like it would work, but this is how it is for me...

Pretty much I signed up on SEN a long while ago, and didn't post for like... well a LONG time.
I started posting heavily in SEN, and up until recently have had an almost nil post/day ratio simply because I had a dormant SEN account. (It still is small)
It seems to me it would make sense to make it Post/Activity, or some odd combination of the two...
(Post*2)/(Activity*Day) ?

Then again, it's all pretty irrelevant and silly, but it has been on my mind for a good while and I feel that it is time to see what the masses think.

Hablan.



"If a topic that clearly interest noone needs to be closed to underline the "we don't want this here" message, is up to debate."

-NudeRaider

May 9 2010, 3:05 am DT_Battlekruser Post #2



So long as it is just a statistic it doesn't really matter.

Also, since it counts all of my days since I joined and a pitiful ~25% of my posts, it's just pointless anyway.




None.

May 9 2010, 3:57 am Centreri Post #3

Relatively ancient and inactive

It's one of the more useless statistics. I very much hope that the administration wastes zero time on solving this issue.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring