Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: Base changing trigger
Base changing trigger
May 8 2010, 11:09 am
By: Kikisss  

May 8 2010, 11:09 am Kikisss Post #1



Hi.
Can some one help me with triggers.
i need base changing witch depends on value x.
x = RandomInt(9,1); when unit leaves distance of unit.
and if x==1 then unit sets to player 1 else sets to player 0
etc...

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 8 2010, 12:09 pm by Kikisss.



None.

May 8 2010, 11:27 am Devourer Post #2

Hello

Please give more information and your aim.
Also, your topic name should be different, things like "help me" are not liked to be seen, much better would be like "Integer randomization problem" or similiar.



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

May 8 2010, 12:24 pm Kikisss Post #3



Quote
x value = 1

triger change x
EVENTS
unit leaves distance of 5.0 from unit1
unit leaves distance of 5.0 from unit2
unit leaves distance of 5.0 from unit3
unit leaves distance of 5.0 from unit4
unit leaves distance of 5.0 from unit5
unit leaves distance of 5.0 from unit6
unit leaves distance of 5.0 from unit7
unit leaves distance of 5.0 from unit8
unit leaves distance of 5.0 from unit9
ACTIONS
Varriable - x = randomINT(9,1);

Triger Unit1
Actions
whihe x==1 do unit change ownershit to player 1
and so till 9




mby now you will understand



None.

May 8 2010, 12:37 pm Devourer Post #4

Hello

I'm pretty sure that this is the problem:
"Unit leaves disteance of" <- this means the event is only filled once the unit leaves the distance, not if it is outside.
Therefore, to fire the trigger, every unit would have to leave the distance on EXACTLY THE SAME TIME, so I assume you should make more triggers and set variables or find a condition to check that and make a repeating event.



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

May 9 2010, 10:15 am Kikisss Post #5



what i need to change triger(change x) cuz he is not doing x = randomINT(9,1);

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on May 9 2010, 10:56 am by Kikisss.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: City, sarahtaylor