Space
May 1 2010, 4:22 am
By: Biophysicist  

May 1 2010, 4:22 am Biophysicist Post #1



Another stupid question. On the space platform tileset, is there any way to make the map entirely space? I tried doing it manually, but it took forever and then glitched up when I finished it. >.>



None.

May 1 2010, 8:19 pm LoveLess Post #2

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Quote from name:TassadarZeratul
Another stupid question. On the space platform tileset, is there any way to make the map entirely space? I tried doing it manually, but it took forever and then glitched up when I finished it. >.>
You have to lower all of it. Just use the 'Lower' tool and go over the whole map. In the editor, it wont show up clearly, but in game it will.




None.

May 2 2010, 4:01 am Biophysicist Post #3



Quote
In the editor, it wont show up clearly, but in game it will.
When I do that the camera glitches up and I can't move it.



None.

May 2 2010, 5:09 am Syphon Post #4



It's a glitch. You can't do it on any tileset.



None.

May 2 2010, 3:06 pm LoveLess Post #5

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

What about trying to making the default height 0 when you create the map? Offering suggestions that might fail, who knows.



None.

May 2 2010, 11:06 pm Swampfox Post #6



Quote from LoveLess
What about trying to making the default height 0 when you create the map? Offering suggestions that might fail, who knows.
Yea, I don't think that'll work. The "Space" isn't like terrain at a certain height, it's more of a background image. Please try it and verify someone, since I'm on my laptop.



None.

May 4 2010, 4:15 pm Syphon Post #7



Quote from name:TassadarZeratul
Another stupid question. On the space platform tileset, is there any way to make the map entirely space? I tried doing it manually, but it took forever and then glitched up when I finished it. >.>

Try zooming out to view the entire map with ctrl + down.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sarahtaylor