Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: Tutorial requests
Tutorial requests
Apr 30 2010, 12:47 am
By: Jack  

Apr 30 2010, 12:47 am Jack Post #1

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

That's right folks, post your tutorial requests here and we'll see if we can do something about them.

Currently planned:
Basic GalaxyEdit - Jack
3rd Person camera - Jack
Binding keys/WASD movement - Jack



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Apr 30 2010, 1:54 am Leeroy_Jenkins Post #2



Setting unit invincibility



None.

Apr 30 2010, 2:21 am Ckol Post #3



SC2Mapster has both 3rd Person Cam and WSAD Libraries available for use and tutorials on how to create them :)



None.

Apr 30 2010, 2:26 am Jack Post #4

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Quote from Ckol
SC2Mapster has both 3rd Person Cam and WSAD Libraries available for use and tutorials on how to create them :)
I realize this, but I will still create said tutorials because a) I dislike the 3ds tutorial at sc2m, and b) I dislike having to direct people to sc2mapster whenever they need a tutorial. I like the site but I like SEN better.



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Apr 30 2010, 7:22 am payne Post #5

:payne:

Data layer's tricks.
I find it really easy to lose myself into it, not understanding why something I've just made doesn't work. :(



None.

May 1 2010, 4:49 am Biophysicist Post #6



Custom terrain textures and importing unit graphics.



None.

May 1 2010, 6:43 am Jack Post #7

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Currently you can't import custom models.



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Jun 6 2010, 10:01 pm Fallen Post #8



Recreate the viking ability for another unit



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sarahtaylor, City