Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: Buy a Unit
Buy a Unit
Apr 29 2010, 2:57 am
By: ZeroAme  

Apr 29 2010, 2:57 am ZeroAme Post #1



So I am trying to set up a trigger where unit enters a region and then if they have 100 minerals then a unit will be created at a point and 100 minerals will be subtracted, this is how i have it set up.

Quote
Buy Protoss Unit
Events
Unit - Any Unit Enters (Region((Offset of buy_protoss), 1.0))
Local Variables
Conditions
(Player (Triggering player) Minerals) != 100
Actions
Unit - Create 1 Zealot for player 2 at Point 001 using default facing (No Options)
Player - Modify player 1 Minerals: Subtract 100

I thought this is the way to set it up, looks right to me anyways, but this does not work. Any ideas?



None.

Apr 29 2010, 4:27 am Jack Post #2

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

You want ==, not !=.

But really, you want >= , or it won't fire when you have over 100 minerals.



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Apr 29 2010, 4:45 am payne Post #3

:payne:

Clarification:
!= means "not equal to".



None.

Apr 29 2010, 1:14 pm ZeroAme Post #4



the only options it gives for that part are != and ==, i tried custom script and put in >= and it still didnt work.



None.

Apr 29 2010, 1:56 pm Forsaken Archer Post #5



Condition: (Returns whether player (Triggering player) has at least 100 minerals and at least 0 gas) == true

this? (Player has resources)



None.

Apr 29 2010, 5:32 pm payne Post #6

:payne:

http://www.sc2mapster.com/maps/picklefishstore/
Though it's in 'Planning' stage, you should keep looking it up until it is released. ;)



None.

Apr 29 2010, 10:26 pm ZeroAme Post #7



Quote from name:isolatedpurity
Condition: (Returns whether player (Triggering player) has at least 100 minerals and at least 0 gas) == true

this? (Player has resources)
This is what I had originally put for trigger but that didn't work either but I'll try it again and see if maybe I did it wrong.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: UndeadStar, Ultraviolet