Staredit Network > Forums > SC1 Melee Discussion & Strategy > Topic: Canada v. S. Korea
Canada v. S. Korea
Nov 4 2007, 8:06 pm
By: JordanN  

Nov 4 2007, 8:06 pm JordanN Post #1



Ok I found 2 old videos of a melee match and I need help locating all the good moves I can use in my melee matches.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6iMy3y00WJY&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSs2xvhW6cc&NR=1



None.

Nov 6 2007, 8:51 am BeDazed Post #2



GosuGamers for your daily source of decent replays and pro replays.



None.

Apr 7 2008, 6:02 pm T-MaStAA Post #3



I don't think you should be looking at 2 games specifically if you want to master melee. I found the best way I learned when I was a noob was watching a ton of English commentaries. They can't teach you super pro advanced tactics but for basic builds, strats and techniques, they are great. I'll link you some good commentators.
http://youtube.com/user/KlazartSC
http://youtube.com/user/diggitySC
http://youtube.com/user/moletrap
http://youtube.com/user/VioleTAK



None.

Apr 8 2008, 1:32 pm LML Post #4



best commentator ever is Tasteless :D

btw, what's that threadname for?! oO
canada could never even get 1 match vs sk ;)



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
[06:12 am]
NudeRaider -- with proper backups he wouldn't need to search his powerpoints.
[02:41 am]
Symmetry -- The savagery
[02:40 am]
Ultraviolet -- doesn't exist :shifty:
[02:22 am]
Symmetry -- FROM THE CREATOR OF REINDEER BREEDING AND REINDEER BREEDING 2: THE HUNT FOR EX'S PP https://scmscx.com/map/yDYY52cc
[2026-10-05. : 6:14 am]
NimoStar -- But even if she wasn't, the whole NSDAP stormtrooper wing was gay-led back then
[2026-10-05. : 6:13 am]
NimoStar -- rainbow mafia? That gal is like against gay rights (even if she is a lesbian) for example adoption
[2026-10-03. : 7:42 pm]
Symmetry -- Everybody needs somebody to hate, amirite?
[2026-10-03. : 6:57 pm]
Ultraviolet -- even the rainbow mafia is getting accused of being far right now :lol:
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: Mr.BurnLiquid