Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: Galaxy Editor & Starcraft II
Galaxy Editor & Starcraft II
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Apr 28 2010, 2:59 am
By: atto  

Apr 28 2010, 2:59 am atto Post #1



Currently, I'm downloading a version of Starcraft II. It's not the up-to-date "patch 10" version and I'm wondering if the game will auto-patch once I open it up because I'm looking to use the Galaxy Editor and get a feel for it before the game comes out. Anyone have any advice or know what goes on with older versions of SC II. No, I don't have a beta key, and yes I will be cracking the game open so that I can witness its awesomeness.



None.

Apr 28 2010, 3:04 am Jack Post #2

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

Yes, it will update to patch 10 automatically.



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Apr 28 2010, 3:07 am atto Post #3



Awesome, thanks man. I was really hoping it would be nice and simple cause this beta crack is a nice "look-see" into the future. Thanks again.



None.

Apr 28 2010, 3:10 am Jack Post #4

>be faceless void >mfw I have no face

You don't need the crack anymore. Just open a map with galaxy edit, then press the SC button to play it.



Red classic.

"In short, their absurdities are so extreme that it is painful even to quote them."

Apr 28 2010, 5:13 am atto Post #5



It seems that I cannot find a "good" beta crack for starcraft 2. Anyone have any suggestions? I keep seeing online that people are saying "its a hoax" but ive seen over 20-30 times that its been cracked, it just doesn't have a download available lol.

Any halp? I'd love to try out the campaign editor.



None.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sarahtaylor