Staredit Network > Forums > Staredit Network > Topic: Changing nickname
Changing nickname
This topic is locked. You can no longer write replies here.
Apr 26 2010, 5:14 pm
By: Adeon  

Apr 26 2010, 5:14 pm Adeon Post #1



Hello!

Today I tried to change my nickname from "adeon" to "Adeon" and I got the following error message: "The username you selected has been already taken."
The username it refered to is obviously my own. Due to that, I'd have to change it twice: first to a different name, then to "Adeon". That's not really viable since it says I can change it only once, otherwise I'll have to "pay".
Since the verification doesn't differentiate uppercase/lowercase letters, I think there should be one more condition: if new_username = self_username then proceed with no errors.

>> Note that I did not create this post to request a username change. I just wanted to point this little problem.

Thanks.



None.

May 10 2010, 8:32 am Devourer Post #2

Hello

When I got way too much freetime, I will do so.
But I think that it is senseless... you really care of one capital letter?
>> Locked



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[04:30 pm]
Oh_Man -- yeah, probs
[03:11 pm]
NudeRaider -- I bet it just needs another training session against pros instead of only against itself and nobody will be able to stop it anymore.
[03:09 pm]
NudeRaider -- Oh_Man
Oh_Man shouted: pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
so it can be beaten by a prepared pro, even in macro games, if only barely. the muta micro in particular seems really hard to handle for protoss ground though. In the open goons can't catch them, in the base they trip over buildings, it just instantly flies out of storms and they fly circles around archons. Mass cannons do work, but can't cover the whole map with it. Probably need mass corsair to counter and hope you can outmaneuver all the scourge.
[2026-9-27. : 2:14 am]
Oh_Man -- pluto vs pro gamer snow: https://youtu.be/NOXXpATkdZU
[2026-9-27. : 1:14 am]
Symmetry -- https://staredit.net/topic/18932/ check it
[2026-9-25. : 2:22 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://youtu.be/Lfo4C0xzU04
[2026-9-25. : 12:00 am]
Oh_Man -- he hasnt won a single game so far this is hilarious
[2026-9-24. : 11:41 pm]
Oh_Man -- new arty username Rage Against The Machine
[2026-9-24. : 10:14 pm]
Oh_Man -- https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KPXri8q9ZBs artys vsing the bot now
[2026-9-24. : 8:12 pm]
Ultraviolet -- do you even lift bro?
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: lopingadoring