Staredit Network > Forums > SC2 Assistance > Topic: Brings exactly 2 units
Brings exactly 2 units
Apr 26 2010, 1:36 pm
By: Devourer  

Apr 26 2010, 1:36 pm Devourer Post #1

Hello

I actually understand most of the dialog-actions but I just got a problem:
I've created a non-modal dialog, 0,0 relative to top left cornor. Directly afterwards I made the "last created dialog-object" visible and set the title of the last created one to "test". Now, nothing happens... why?!
Nevermind: problem was I used dialog-object and not dialog :)

EDIT:
"Brings exactly 2 units to location", how could you do this? I know there is an odd workaround but if possible keep it in one trigger.

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 26 2010, 1:47 pm by DeVouReR.



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Apr 26 2010, 3:21 pm LoveLess Post #2

Let me show you how to hump without making love.

Quote from Devourer
I actually understand most of the dialog-actions but I just got a problem:
I've created a non-modal dialog, 0,0 relative to top left cornor. Directly afterwards I made the "last created dialog-object" visible and set the title of the last created one to "test". Now, nothing happens... why?!
Nevermind: problem was I used dialog-object and not dialog :)
:bleh:

Quote from Devourer
EDIT:
"Brings exactly 2 units to location", how could you do this? I know there is an odd workaround but if possible keep it in one trigger.
Simplest way that I know of is to add the units to a unit group, or use a value, specified for that location when they enter and remove them when they leave. Takes two triggers.




None.

Apr 26 2010, 7:34 pm Centreri Post #3

Relatively ancient and inactive

Make a comparison between 'integer: Number of units in unit group: Units in region matching condition' and two.



None.

Apr 27 2010, 3:53 pm Devourer Post #4

Hello

Quote from Centreri
Make a comparison between 'integer: Number of units in unit group: Units in region matching condition' and two.
There is no units in location :(



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Apr 27 2010, 8:17 pm Centreri Post #5

Relatively ancient and inactive

... What? "Brings exactly 2 units to location".



None.

Apr 27 2010, 8:49 pm Devourer Post #6

Hello

Quote from Centreri
... What? "Brings exactly 2 units to location".
The thing still is "HOW"?! I do not see such a condition anywhere :S
Would be soo nice if you could post screenshots or copy trigger code... hint: chancesa re that I do not see some conditions as they did not yet translate everything.



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Apr 27 2010, 9:31 pm Centreri Post #7

Relatively ancient and inactive

Change your editor language. In english, "Make a comparison between 'integer: Number of units in unit group: Units in region matching condition' and two." is a good descrption because it's basically what the editor itself says. I'm not dedicated enough to waste time categorizing every single condition to help people in other languages.



None.

Apr 27 2010, 11:13 pm Forsaken Archer Post #8



omg he's right. I was trying to figure this out too.

You can also change the comparsion to >= 2 if you still wanted to do "2 or more" like you said on msn.

Attachments:
test bring 2 units to location.SC2Map
Hits: 11 Size: 170.62kb



None.

Apr 28 2010, 4:51 am Devourer Post #9

Hello

Thanks, but I already tried to change the language before... can't. German is the only item in the dropdown list... god damn, I guess I'll somehow "abuse" IP's map :)
If someone knows how to change the language: post please :P

Post has been edited 1 time(s), last time on Apr 29 2010, 1:59 pm by DeVouReR.



Please report errors in the Staredit.Network forum.

Options
  Back to forum
Please log in to reply to this topic or to report it.
Members in this topic: None.
[02:53 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: I'll check it out this weekend!
Thanks
[02:47 am]
Symmetry -- I'll check it out this weekend!
[02:40 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Symmetry
Symmetry shouted: Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
I invite you to try out the map I modified. I don't have the creativity to create maps from scratch, but I do have the know-how to modify existing ones; my project is to tweak community campaigns (specifically those with errors—to make them playable.
[02:27 am]
Symmetry -- Another map maker? Damn we really ARE back
[01:51 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Now that I wanted to change my avatar, the error image is showing up, haha.
[01:34 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
I invite you to try out a mission I'm modifying from *StarCraft Reversed*; I'm trying to make it more playable and challenging.
[01:33 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: Mr.BurnLiquid actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
Thanks; I'm new to the site and a Spanish speaker. I must have missed the part where it was prohibited—I'll change it now.
[01:31 am]
Ultraviolet -- Mr.BurnLiquid
Mr.BurnLiquid shouted: Ultraviolet Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
actually yeah though I wasn't really saying it to narc on you. It just caught me off guard because I don't usually see it (because it's against the rules) "The avatar may not be bigger than 150x150 pixels". Kinda silly that it relies on users to be well behaved rather than just limiting the dimensions on uploads :lol:
[12:20 am]
Mr.BurnLiquid -- Ultraviolet
Ultraviolet shouted: https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Is it forbidden to have a large avatar?
[12:04 am]
Ultraviolet -- https://staredit.net/profile/133367/ dude's avatar is massive
Please log in to shout.


Members Online: sarahtaylor